The Death Of Palpatine (not gonna apart of The Renegade's story its a Alt universe of The Renegade)

Trooper15

Briefing: so pretty much this will be taking place in an alternate universe where pretty much everything is the same except Mace Windu make the smart decision and Executes Order 65 or gets eather the Security Council or the Senate itself . We're supposed to capture or kill the chancellor and this will be taking place in Coruscant. We will be assaulting Palpatine when he is the most powerful. We will be fighting against Coruscant guard/shock loyalists, battle droids and also some of our own troops that may choose to betray us (real people).

Battle: some of the troops will be piloting starfighters and some will be on the ground shooting really depends who ever is best for piloting will be flying around in the ship. Eventually after fighting through the forces that Palpatine has we will eventually get to him and he will go and completly destroy any clones in his way, the only people who will stand a chance at killing him is the Jedi. If Palpatine escapes this will continue to another planet but if he is killed it will end right there and we will all go to debrief happy

Blaster colors: for us of course will be blue and this will go for any Coruscant guard/shock Loyalists. The Battle droids will of course have red blaster bolts.
By Ace

Last edited:

Sizarion

Project Game Master

1. Mace Windu has no jurisdiction over the Orders. Order 65 can only be initiated by the Supreme Chancellor or a high-ranking Senator. Since Palpatine pushed for more legislatures on increasing his power over the Senate, he technically is the only one who can execute the orders (and why would he execute Order 65 on himself)

2. Killing off Palpatine, a lore character and a major one at that, is a little too excessive on the 'Fuck Lore' aspect of our server. I will admit that the concept of a Republic Civil War is interesting, but I don't think this is the best way to go about it.

3. Please learn how to use punctuation and paragraphing. It hurt my brain to try and understand what was being said here.

Trooper15

1. Mace Windu has no jurisdiction over the Orders. Order 65 can only be initiated by the Supreme Chancellor or a high-ranking Senator. Since Palpatine pushed for more legislatures on increasing his power over the Senate, he technically is the only one who can execute the orders (and why would he execute Order 65 on himself)

2. Killing off Palpatine, a lore character and a major one at that, is a little too excessive on the 'Fuck Lore' aspect of our server. I will admit that the concept of a Republic Civil War is interesting, but I don't think this is the best way to go about it.

3. Please learn how to use punctuation and paragraphing. It hurt my brain to try and understand what was being said here.
Okay thank you for letting you know this, but there's one slight thing. There are only a few orders that's Palpatine aka the chancellor cannot give, most of them have to do with him being taken out of the Senate, most of which can be ordered by is there a to my understanding a high ranking military leader such as Mace Windu or a group of senators could give the order. When Anakin said that yes this man said that was the cause of the war , conspired with the CIS against the Republic and since there are literally space cameras everywhere in the Senate building they would have more than enough evidence to support Palpatine be taken out the Senate by force.
Mace Windu had so much pride he decided to go out and attack him without given the order which would mean that Palpatine couldn't give any orders and would be arrested or killed if he resisted and since he was a traitor would most likely be executed anyways

Last edited:

Trooper15

And since order 65 is considered one of those orders Mace Windu would have all the authority he needs to execute it
Plus in beginning it said alternate universe as and it wasn't going to be cannon to the renegade just an event that is cool and that would pass the time

Trooper15

And if not Mace could've just forward it to the security Council who have no responsibility to report this to report it to Palpatine when it concerns him being a traitor. Everything would happen in the event just maybe a little bit later time but it would all end the same with Palpatine being seen as a traitor and cast out of the Republic or executed for treason

Last edited:

Silver Fang

He's not wrong, lore wise order 65 is only enacted by the Senate, Palpatine had this order in case he never made Chancellor, so if Mace windu was to give evidence and ask for the Senate's help in activating the order, then this could be done. Not a bad idea, but I do think the Palpatine would make sure that the order would never be activated.

Trooper15

He's not wrong, lore wise order 65 is only enacted by the Senate, Palpatine had this order in case he never made Chancellor, so if Mace windu was to give evidence and ask for the Senate's help in activating the order, then this could be done. Not a bad idea, but I do think the Palpatine would make sure that the order would never be activated.
Thanks for your comment. You do bring up a good point but there I don't think Palpatine would be able to stop it in time