Thank You Project Renegade

Wolverine

It’s been what about 4 months since Posiden introduced me to PR after my first SWRP server died and I first logged onto the Renegade and they've been some of the best in my life. I met so many people that made me want to come back everyday and see what new thing was gonna happen next, so much so that gmod became my most played game. I almost got all the certs to dam. From the start I knew this wasn’t going to last forever nothing good ever dose. So this is where im supposed to list off people I’m going to miss the most so....

Poseidon: Your of the best GM’s on the server and always made me laugh...... you still a trap though.

Riddick: You still haven’t unmuted me.

Lock: You we’re a very chill guy, nice to talk to and fuck around with. I know your going to go places.

Fudall: There will never be a more welcoming GM in Garry’s mod. You give the new players the push they need to move up in the server. And nerver failed to amaze me.

Aquis: Best CO on the server, chill boy and great guy to talk to. Don’t let the naysayers get you down.

Eggsteen: Chill guy, good friend, and never failed to entertain.

Dopler: Most unexpected, friend on the server. And one of the most supportive.

Van Pelt: Nicest guy on the ship, great friend, great guy to talk to about personal shit, supportive no matter what. And poetry enthusiast what’s not to like.

This is CT PFC 1945 Wolverine signing off...

Edit: I forgot 4 people I'm going to miss and feel bad about it so here..

Valenhale: Chill boi experimented on me and turned my piss green so thanks man.

Anubis: One of my first friends on the server, you were always chill and always helpful.

Johnson: Nice boi would follow you into battle any day, for the Chancellor.

Last edited:

Lock

Project Admin
I honestly thought you were just on a LOA, but to think it would lead to this. I truly appreciate the times that we had on the server, and it definitely won't be the same for me now that you're leaving. I wish you the best wherever you choose to go, and maybe you'll come back eventually, who knows. Thanks for being a pal when I first joined the server.

Trigger

Wow this is kinda sudden....

Gonna miss you man. Glad to have had you as a part of the community.

[PS]Mimenza2002

Top 10 anime betrayals.... Have a great one in life and don’t let anyone let you down, hope to see you soon.

Why so serious?