Not open for further replies.

DaTrueKashi

In-Game Name: Swine/Kashi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:204545201

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaTrueKashi/

Timezone: MDT

Hours Played on Server: 184.85 Hours
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No
Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: Yes, Older PR as a moderator.
Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM Work, Unavailable Tuesdays, Every other Thursday, and every Saturday

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: I will need a refresher
To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?: Being fair, outgoing, and unbiased
In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?: Sometimes aloof, and sometimes take things too literally
For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: To assist GMs as both an EC and any other way I am needed

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accommodate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?:
What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?: My personality and my understanding of others and their reactions
Are you good at taking criticism?: Absolutely. Otherwise I won't be able to learn

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: 4 days a week, 5-7 hours a day
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Please state ONE reference (optional): Dragord

Status
Not open for further replies.