Accepted Support Staff Application (I really hope I'm doing this right? If not please direct me to the right place because I don't wanna mess this up-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

76historylover

In-Game Name: Mal/Mel

Steam ID: thunderhelm76

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/76historylover/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: Gosh, on the server? I'm not quite sure, but probably over a week at this point XD

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No, I haven't.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: No, I don't, but I excited and eager to learn given the chance!

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...: Sometimes I have to help my Mom or go to doctors appointments, but other than that, there isn't much that's keeping me away from this server.

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: No, I don't. But as previously said above, I want to learn!

To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?: I think brainstorming and working together as a team are some of my greatest strengths, plus thinking outside of the box!

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?: I think I'm the weakest at second-guessing myself and having my own thoughts/insecurities trip me up.

For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: I want to help with running the server and helping gms create ideas for their campaigns. So pretty much a support role, like this position says.

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accommodate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?: n/a

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?: I think that I'm dedicated, creative, and work together well as a team! Plus I have a lot of time on my hands and I love this community with a passion! I am also eager to learn and try new things as long as I have support.

Are you good at taking criticism?: As long as it's in a sandwich! XD But seriously though, as long as the criticism is followed up with what I could do better and it's said in a way that my neurodivergent self can understand.

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: Pretty much every day every week! I'll tell you folks if something comes up that I scheduled.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do!

Please state ONE reference (optional): n/a

Applicant's Personal Note: I hope that I did this application right! I hope that if I am accepted, that I am a positive influence to the server and help in its growth and development. Thank you for reading and I hope your day is just as amazing as you are! ^^

Radriar

Project Game Master
I think with the right guidance and properly trained and listen well. You can help out tremendously. +1

Holden

Project Senior Moderator
A positive and overall great person. I believe that they would do well assisting the staff team. +1
@edit: There was really no need for a gigantic title tho lmao

76historylover

A positive and overall great person. I believe that they would do well assisting the staff team. +1
@edit: There was really no need for a gigantic title tho lmao
Aww, I appreciate that coming from you! (The title- I was so nervous about making sure if it was in the right place!!)

76historylover

I think with the right guidance and properly trained and listen well. You can help out tremendously. +1
Radriar! Thank you so much! I hope that if my application is accepted, I can help out and be a positive influence in the community.

Moist

Project Moderator
+1 I’ve had multiple interactions with Mal and I believe that they would be a fantastic candidate for GM, Consistently Active and willing to learn how to GM to the best of their ability, Good Luck!

Lock

Project Admin
+1 I’ve had multiple interactions with Mal and I believe that they would be a fantastic candidate for GM, Consistently Active and willing to learn how to GM to the best of their ability, Good Luck!
This is for support staff bro

76historylover

This is support staff, silly! But I hope someday to host my own events. I'm just working my way up the chain hopefully. Thank you for being so kind and supportive! Means the world to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.