Denied Support Staff Application 2, Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

76historylover

In-Game Name: Mal Practice

Steam ID: thunderhelm76

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/76historylover

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: Oh boy, more than 100. I’ve spent over a month’s time overall on the server IIRC.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: Yes, I have previous experience on this server, PR. I was support staff here for a little while.

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...: I have appointments and work that may get in the way from maintaining activity.

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: Yes.

To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?: I’m good at diffusing situations that get hairy and I’m able to lead teams of people together.

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?: Sometimes I get frustrated very easily, especially when there is a lot happening at once.

For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: To help out more with the community.

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accomadate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?:

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?: I’ve been staff before and I hope to do a good job again.

Are you good at taking criticism?: Yes.
How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: Mondays and Tuesdays I won’t be available, but other days of the week I will be.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Please state ONE reference (optional): I don’t necessarily have any references, but I know that Mowg, Feral and Radriar all have my back.

Last edited:

Lock

Project Admin
Technically denied - Will move to Event Helper role.

Status
Not open for further replies.