Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudall

In-Game Name: Fudall (327th Trainee PFC Fudall at the time of this application)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85101457

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130468643/

Timezone: PST (Same as Los Angeles California it places my mid-day around the time at which the server is most lively)

Hours Played on Server: 1 day and 8 hours (Updated)

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No, I have not been warned, kicked, and or banned on this server before. Furthermore, I haven't even been muted or gaged before.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions and time period:
  • Super Admin - Silence's Fallout DarkRP - 2 Years (Shutdown)
  • FTP Worker - Silence's Servers - 1 Year (Retired)
  • Super Admin - Silence's AliensRP - 2 Weeks (Retired)

Do you have experience with ULX commands?: After my years as staff, I am very familiar with ULX as it is the only system we ever used.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I'm just a player who wants to make good events, I bring the motivation to do my best.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I want to help make spectacular events.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I can't speak to the abilities of other applicants nor will I attempt to, I'm simply a choice for Game Master.

Sample event (typed up event script): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qcMaAze0tyRg9mmCAw-KZdwapiawQD_KKB-WWz9AxH0/edit?usp=sharing

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?: A chance for every player to be all they can be, but if that's not to your liking: I believe that the skill of each player should be tested in an event.

How often can you be online?: Daily if not, every 2-3 days depending on my school commitments and time with my family, any LOA's will be brought up at least 3 days in advance if I can manage it.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, clear quality that sounds good in game and I'm willing to use it.

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes.

Please state one reference (optional):

Last edited:

Poseidon

+1
Time has been increased and I believe you have potential, you have proved to be a good roleplayer and I have not personally see you FailRP

Morgan

To find out your playtime place the following in your console;
Code:
utime_enable 1

Your application is somewhat short but you have experience. And if you really do only have 12 hours then that seems pretty low, but your event did look pretty good.

Neutral +/-

My rating may change over time.

Toron

Battalion Officer
+1
As a member of the 327th you have just joined and since then you have been very active and very a serious player. Fudall has shown nothing but respect for all of our members and I haven't seen him have a negative encounter with anyone. I feel Fudall is a very mature player who would be a great fit for the staff team even though I would hate to lose him in some events. He may have only been on for a short while but during that time he has shown a lot of potential and professionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.