Ship HUD

✯Dax4569✯

Now, I know, hear me out.
First Off: Something with the HUD blocks the default HUD, however, I propose rather than a fix, make a NEW HUD.

Here's the general idea. First off: We have slightly different looks dependant on factions. i.e., perhaps republic can have blue-tinted aim assist and whatnot, and red-tinted for CIS.

Another thing, aim assist. Locking. I would love to see a more star-wars-esque locking. i.e. We see the locking system be gradual rather than the original "instant locking" system. This would be awesome, as it is more realistic and generally requires more skill. Also, I would love to see different ships have different locking speeds. For example, an ARC-170 should have normal lock-speed, while a Jedi Ship should have quicker lock-speed.

And as for speeders and tanks, rather than locking on to ships, perhaps A: Locking on to other HOSTILE land vehicles. and B: Having a *slightly* different HUD. Perhaps, rather than the full-on "helmet-like" HUD, we see something more akin to a default HUD, just at a small portion of the screen.

And finally, if you would love to see anything else, please post in the comments section down below.

Poseidon

Just fix the hud in general. Nowadays when piloting ships I don't even see the hud anymore. I just ballpark it. Please fix it or implement a new one

Khilleor

Dear god yes, AND ALSO I SUGGEST WE FIX THE GLITCH WHERE ONLY ONE VEHICLE CAN FIRE WEAPONS AT A TIME.