Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaskin

In-Game Name: 327th CPL Hawkbat Shaskin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:218736008

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198397737744/

Timezone: GMT

Hours Played on Server: ~1 week 17 hours, my server time was reset so I don't have the exact time.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: Nope.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:
A couple years ago I was a Moderator for one DarkRP server and then an Admin for another, both of these positions lasting a few months each. I've since forgotten the names of these servers.

Are you currently staff on another server?: Nope.

Do you have experience with ULX commands?:

Yep, though I've since become a little rusty and I tended to rely on the menu rather than binding/typing in the commands.

What can you bring to the Staff team?:
Well, besides being another helping hand, I would say the fact that I am fairly well used to the "core Gmod stuff" such as the Physgun, Toolgun, Q Menu, Context Menu, Console, etc.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:
I do as I can being a regular User interacting with and assisting others. However, there are often times where I would like to help, but my hands are figuratively tied behind my back since I don't have the ability to do what would be needed at that time.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:
I really can't speak for other applicants. All I can say is that as for points toward myself: I am patient, observant, and have been described as being "not retarded"

How often can you be online?:
Everyday for about 6-10+ hours, while this free-time may change I do make an effort to stay available for contact through the Discord(s) if not on the Server.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yep, and of good quality from what I've heard.

Do you have a smartphone?: Yep.

Please state one reference (optional): Orphanator, Toron the Free

Last edited by a moderator:

Unlucky

Republic High Command
Battalion Officer
+1

You are active, as well as someone who takes the rp very seriously. I think that you not getting accepted would be an outrage. Either way you deserve this purple plus 1

---Accepted---

Thanks for applying! Your maturity and support from the player base has led to your staff application being accepted! Your interview will be held at any time between today (February, 11) and this Friday (February, 16).

Status
Not open for further replies.