In-Game Name:
Sharp

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:162907631

Steam Profile Link:

Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker):

16.58 currently, 2,500+ historically (Project Renegade alone). I know that isn't a lot, but I'm planning on getting that up so bear with me.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:

Probably, but not for any bad reasons to my knowledge. Was banned from the forums and discord for a while, but that was due to personal request so I could properly disengage from PR after resigning.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period:

• Project Senior Moderator - Project Renegade Clone Wars RP (April 29th, 2019-April 10th, 2020)
• Project Senior Moderator - Project Renegade Clone Wars RP (June 22nd, 2018-March ?? 2019)
• Project Manager - Project Renegade Police RP (March 2019-April 2019)
• Admin - Pie-Gaming DarkRP (Summer 2015)
• Owner - Knightfall Networks (November 2018-February 2019)
• Director - Psionic Seas PoliceRP (February - April 2018)
• Various positions (Server Manager, Community Manager, Forums Manager) - Crix Networks PoliceRP (February 2016 - September 17th 2017)
• Owned various Imperial and Clone Wars RP servers from late 2015 to early 2017, some of which crashed and burned, others got over 30+ players a day.
Note: These dates might not be 100% accurate as I tried to use prior support staff applications to figure them out.

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands?

No but I have extensive experience with both ULX and ServerGuard.

What can you bring to the Staff team?:

I can provide a staff member who is experienced and can run events consistently later at night in my time zone. Also am up pretty early on weekdays.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:

I am applying to the staff team in order to reinforce the staff team and provide another strong, active member. I also have kinda wanted to be a Game Master for a while, and I ran a lot of mini events as a staff member.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:

My experience in not only Garry's Mod and Star Wars RP, but especially on Project Renegade. I've been here since day one, and while the server has changed greatly, so have I.

Sample event (typed up event script):

OPERATION SKYLINE

gm_goldencity_v2

Republic forces are tasked with assaulting the Confederacy-held city of Gibah City on the planet of Gibah Minor. Upon landing, Republic forces will be assaulting two Confederacy strongholds. Upon completion of this task, Republic forces will be informed of an incoming convoy down the main road of the town, and to get in position to respond. Once the convoy is defeated, Republic forces will be tasked with locating and establishing a suitable forward operating base (FOB) for additional troops to be stationed at. They will face minimal contact at this point and it will be more Upon completion of this, they will be relieved by reinforcements and evacuate back to base.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?
Patience: A lot of time the main force can not be the brightest, and take a while to figure out where to go or to clear out a certain area, and as long as you don't stress and have patience everything will be fine.

How often can you be online?:

Most weekdays from 7pm-12pm. Saturdays all day if I'm not doing work. Sundays are no-goes for me as I have paintball practice most of the day.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes, but sometimes my roommate is in the room doing work and I cannot use my microphone.

Please state one reference (optional):

Poseidon

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
Oh boy, here we go.

To put it simply: you’re a toxic community member. You constantly gun for power and fumble the bag once you’re there. Recently you wanted to AOS my entire battalion because you aimed a gun at me while I was doing DB and they shot you down. And farther back you compiled an entire document on a member of the community to push them out of the SFs, something they had been working towards for years. You constantly scorn others with your actions, knowingly or not, and never apologize for it. You constantly pester other community members when they have either indirectly or directly signaled that they don’t want to be.
Onto the application itself. Your credentials are impressive for sure, but you’ve been out of the community and have inconsistent activity. The inconsistency has been a problem for years. Your event script is incredibly barebones and does not show that you were striving to impress. With the amount of time you’ve been here, there should be something more added to it.

You say you’ve changed a lot, but I don’t see it. You’re still the same person you were when you started on PR. I don’t think you will ever be a good fit for staff until you take some time to reflect on yourself and change your attitude.

Naz

Poseidon

+1
gonna try and keep it relatively short.

sharp has a very well known history in this community, and it's not really a great reputation. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I can vouch for him being a "changed" man or some shit, and imma be real with y'all, I don't even play this version of the server, so take my two cents for what you will; but looking back, I also did some shit, gonna be honest, we all did, there are a LOT of people that I can specifically point to and detail how they were "toxic" back in the day or whatever, let's be real, the old server was a golden age, and also was really toxic behind the scenes. Regardless though, that was years ago. Again, I can't entirely vouch that he's had some sort of come to jesus moment, but I think in the literal years that it has been since Sharp was last staff, everybody has grown a lot; not to mention that this version of the server is significantly less serious, which makes it easier to play casually (or maybe not idk I don't play lmfao)

again, I don't play, so take whatever you want from what I'm saying I guess, but idk man, it seems weird to hold some grudges from years ago. The dude just wants to try his hand at making some events and helping some people have fun, seems a little childish to keep holding shit against him from years ago. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Poseidon

Therefore everything that you say and have said is invalid.
its just childish im gonna be real, that was my point if you somehow didnt get that. this shit is a video game bro, and it has been years. it is NOT that serious like fr lighten up bro

Status
Not open for further replies.