Roger Staff App: Roger

Chevy

Project Moderator
In-Game Name: Chevy/Roger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526528547

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013322823/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: on New PR 5D 6h 44m, although I had a lot more time on old PR

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: Not in a very very long time.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: Yes, I was support staff on this server before. 8/13/2021 to 4/17/2023

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...: I have a part time job but besides that nothing else.

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: Yes

To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?: Playing characters and helping with events. It was one of my favorite things to do when I was staff before hand.

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?: My ADHD can kick my ass sometimes but that's not a big issue.

For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: I just wanna help out in events and support the GMS when needed, I wanna play characters like droids or anything else really it was the most fun I had on the server, and small things like moving up spawn during events or getting players unstuck, or helping setting up cert training would be nice.

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accomadate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?:

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?: My Dedication to the server has shown to be very strong when I was staff before. If I am to become staff again I promise to be just as Dedicated as I was before

Are you good at taking criticism?: yes

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: at least 2 days a week

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Please state
ONE reference (optional):

Havoc

+1 The best OOM I've had the pleasure of serving with.