Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhody

In-Game Name: Rhode / Bluey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89221381

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bouta/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: 310 hours.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: I have never been warned/kicked/banned from the server.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:
Trial Admin > Superadmin on TableFlipGamers HaloRP (Shutdown) 2014-2018
Trial Moderator > Server Manager on Defcon Gaming's Clone Wars RP (Age of the Republic) 2019-2021

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...:
I will be starting school in a couple of months, but other than that, I should be good.

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: If it is anything like ULX, I should be fine with a refresher.

To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?:
I am very willing to listen to both sides of a story before coming to a conclusion. I'm also good at resolving conflict.
I am diligent in forward-thinking.
Any task that comes before me, I handle to the best of my ability.
I'm a hard worker.

In conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?:
I tend to nowadays take more of a back seated role, in regard to discussion.
I can tend to have a bit of a temper.
Deadlines can be a problem for me, mainly due to forgetting them, or other work taking their place in terms of priority.

For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: I'd like to offer my knowledge and experience to the staff team, in an effort to help the server be as best a place it can be.

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accommodate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?: N/A

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?: I believe my experience of having played this game for the amount of time I have, plus my various high ranking position in previous communities, could be of help within PR. Always helps to have a fresh pair of eyes to look at things.

Are you good at taking criticism?: Yes. I will listen and try to improve where I can with what it said to me.

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, minimum.

Do you have a working microphone?: I do.

Please state ONE reference (optional): Unlucky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.