Status
Not open for further replies.

Yum

Project Trial Mod
In-Game Name: 506th Medic LCPL Requiem

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:91920840

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144107408

Timezone: EST (Eastern Time)

Hours Played on Server: 2 days, 6 hours, 46 mins (HaloRP), and 22 hours 55 mins (Clone wars RP) plus more to come. (Total: 3 days 5 hours 41 minutes)

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: I have never been banned, kicked, or warned on any Project Renegade server.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions and time period:

FakerRP DarkRP Head/Lead Moderator 1 Year

TWBG DarkRP Staff/General Manager 2-3 Years

|-ICE-| Server #2 DarkRP Moderator 1 Month

NoHateRP DarkRP/SchoolRP Superadmin 9 Months

Edible Orange StarwarsRP Gamemaster/Superadmin 7 Months

Nightmare Rp DarkRP Owner 2014-Current (Name Change from Requiem Servers to Nightmare RP)

Nightmare Rp Phase One Clonewars Rp Owner March 1st-Current (Server Donated by RepublicaRP)

Do you have experience with ULX commands? I have used ULX numerous times on many servers and am very familiar with all commands that are default to ULX as well as a few addons to ULX.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I can bring my numerous days and hours of experience as multiple staff positions and overall help the server thrive more than it already is by helping the player base grow even more than it already has through the months I’ve been apart of it.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I would like to join the PR staff team because as a member of the PR staff team for a few months I have seen the server thrive and grow in multiple ways and it's very interesting to me. I have seen and tested almost everything the clone wars server had to offer and I wish to explore more opportunities on the HaloRP server. Overall I have a very good track record working with ICE, and TWBG I am also dedicated and will do my best to keep this server thriving and expanding through immersive, creative, and enjoyable events for the players.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I bring my extensive hours of experience as well as my creativity and my dedication to Project Renegade. My events that I can put together and show how player engagement can really influence a community and the way people feel about the servers.

Sample event (typed up event script): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GZV6cak3E_vxLyO-Q_3nzuabSckMglJGpGcN2T0UpMI/edit?usp=sharing

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?
Engagement with players. Without player engagement it can leave players feeling left out or make the event boring and “just another way to rankup”. Player engagement is a key factor to having a good and well put together event as well as remembering events are for the players and not the gamemasters. Gamemasters also need to know that events can change based on what players do.

How often can you be online?: I'm normally on everyday from like 5pm to 11 or 12 am and on the weekend pretty much on all day.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, my microphone is a Razer Kraken 7.1v2

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes, I own an Iphone 5s with cellular service.

Please state one reference (optional):
N/A

Iris

Even though I don't have my tags on here at the moment I'm still going to do what I can in regards to staff stuff.

That being said,

Application accepted Direct Message me on discord (!ris) or on steam profile here.

Status
Not open for further replies.