Readd a fixed and patched version of the Crafting System.

Add the craft system back with it working perfectly functional?

• Yes, I would love to see it back in and in use.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, I don’t want that stinky idea.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Church_1

Currently, Jedi have been having major issues with skill points within classes happening once a month or if lucky twice every six weeks, the crafting system allowed masters and knights the abilities to craft skill points for Jedi. And I thought it was a brilliant idea, and I feel the way the current system is going is terrible. I feel readding the crafting system for Jedi would help a great bunch when it comes to skill points.

For troopers if we have a fully functional crafting system I think it would be amazing for troopers to be able to craft weapons and supplies with parts they find throughout operations. With the crafting system it would allow troopers to be able to earn items and use those items as an advantage in events especially one or two life events. Anyway, I know this isn’t the best of a typed up suggestion but I feel it would be great to have the crafting system back and fully functional.

Thatcher

Battalion Officer
+1 Being able to get better weapons would be pretty neato, grenades for demo certed people as well. Dunno much about Jedi but it sounds good to me

Phoenix

We had a crafting system. Riddick scrapped it because it wasnt preforming right and pretty sure he couldn't get it to work (If I remember right)
I also hated the crafting system it served no point

Rang

+1 Would give people something else to do.
Because sitting around in the ship doing nothing is wack

Fixer

Battalion Officer
The crafting system was a decent idea with a very poor execution. It was a low priority to fix as models, maps, NPCs, and other fixes and tweaks were much more important. The effort put into it didn't meet the desired result which ended in it being removed.

It simply added an artificial grind for scrap which could at any moment be cleared due to an error with the inventory system itself. You could almost tell how long a person had been on the server by how many times their inventory had been reset. If it were to work properly, I would have no problem with it. That being said, I don't believe it would without an obtuse amount of work.

Unfortunately this is a very heavy -1 from me.