Not open for further replies.

Radriar

Project Game Master
In-Game Name: Cyborg Radriar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5167955

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970601639/

Timezone: Eastern Coast

Hours Played on Server: Around 400 hrs

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: Warned by sharp due to Republic Agent intro gone wrong. Warned about doing the failed sith arc i was attempting to do in my time as GM.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions and time period: Was GM for 5 months on PR and was trained by Poseidon and Flare(before he left).

Do you have experience with Serverguard commands? Yes

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I want a second chance to come back and redeem myself and do better. I was doing good and i want to improve on what i done before.
Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: (Reason stated in previous question

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I was a good GM and though i wasn't the best and some of my events had there moments. I was active and always had an event ready. Plus i type up event ideas in my notes and always got a briefing and a idea concept at the ready.

Sample event (typed up event script): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JWEuVvThd7QOpeRAMbrRDVOsT02FF6LSftUQus_yrj4/edit?usp=sharing

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? Music, Dupes for the events, actors, making sure people don't goof off or minge. Don't hit them hard with OP units. Making sure the story makes sense and is good. NO SITH ARCS OR ANYTHING RELATED WITH THE FORCE.

How often can you be online?: With the academy done I can be online more often and I can be flexible with my college schedule.

Mondays (5:30-9:30PM EST)

Tuesdays (3:30-11PM EST)

Wednesdays (3:30-6:30PM EST, only that long because I have duties as a firefighter)

Thursdays (3-7:30PM EST)

Fridays-Saturdays (No due to work)

Sundays (Iffy, depends if I get called into work, but not (3-10PM EST)

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, voice changer works in certain moments, 50/50

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional):
Ion
Doppler
Justice

Radriar

Project Game Master
Note my GM role wasn't removed on the forums after i was removed from staff

Dazz

id rather know why you got removed before I say anything else.

Ion

+1
Radriar had a rough start as a GM but gradually improved over the months. Not only was he an active GM, but he also had some of the most creative events I've seen so far. Honestly I was surprised when he was removed from GM in the first place despite his trial events being fine.

Sharp

You just got demoted from Game Master like a week ago, and that was very rocky experience. You were a very creative GM, and had some good and interesting ideas, but to put it bluntly you lacked the skill to execute your ideas. This caused quite a few incidents during your time as a Game Master, and eventually lead to your demotion.

As stated previously, you just got demoted like a week ago. Take a month or two break from applying and stay as a normal player, take in all the tips you were given during your time as a Game Master (specifically if you do get GM back run general CIS attack events more often until you know you can manage bigger things), and then reapply.

Radriar

Project Game Master
I got in demoted for that one arc i did, the one about the dark force user, that is the reason i got removed

Dazz

-1 Well I’m going with the reason Poseidon said. Plus yeah you just got removed recently you shouldn’t be reapplying this early. If you were given chances to improve and didn’t take them well that was the chance you had to redeem yourself as a GM.

Last edited:

Radriar

Project Game Master
Did you even take a look at my event script and what I came up with? And I know I can do bigger stuff. But i ain’t my fault support staff can’t help me and I after to do most of the work

Archangel

Project Senior Staff Gamemaster
Battalion Officer

As stated previously you were demoted less than a week ago. It makes no sense to reapply so soon. On top of this, you weren’t removed from the GM team purely because of one incident. Your events didn’t meet the standards that most of the GMs maintain. You improved from when you started, but that doesn’t mean you were keeping up. The public feedback goes to show for this. People have blatantly expressed that they don’t get on for your events due to their lack execution. This is something we addressed to you as well and the situation didn’t improve very much at all. Not only did you run certain events that were extremely left field and breaking certain aspects, but they just weren’t executed properly leaving the playerbase in a dissaray.

Radriar

Project Game Master

As stated previously you were demoted less than a week ago. It makes no sense to reapply so soon. On top of this, you weren’t removed from the GM team purely because of one incident. Your events didn’t meet the standards that most of the GMs maintain. You improved from when you started, but that doesn’t mean you were keeping up. The public feedback goes to show for this. People have blatantly expressed that they don’t get on for your events due to their lack execution. This is something we addressed to you as well and the situation didn’t improve very much at all. Not only did you run certain events that were extremely left field and breaking certain aspects, but they just weren’t executed properly leaving the playerbase in a dissaray.
I’ve tried to improve on what I can do and what i can managed. I’m not a PAC3 master like some GMs. I ain’t like like someone who can create something great. I try to do what I can in what I know. Their is so much one person can do. And the execution would have been better if I had help during my events with more people helping me. With what I need in my events. And I try to make events with a good story and RP that the player base can follow, it isn’t my fault they can’t follow a interesting story with good plot. I try to make some good RP in a story and they just don’t follow it. And I know after some events it didn’t work out. I know now to only focus on what is now the norm.

WarpedTech

This has entered the territory of blameshifting and inability to take criticism. Yikes

Edit: Feel the need to clarify I wouldn't have posted anything if it didn't get to this point, because I'm well known as inactive as fuck due to my timezone and thus my opinion is irrelevant, but again, yikes

Poseidon

Denied
Not only has it been a short time period between your removal and your subsequent re-application, but you ultimately failed to follow up on advice given, and moved to shifting blame. While I believe support staff could always be better, it was definitely not the main cause of how things played out.

You may reapply in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.