Not open for further replies.

PTSD

In-Game Name: 327th PVT GOOD PTSD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39779635

Steam Profile Link:

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: like 3

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: Nah

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:
-Moderator on Zephyr RP
-Head Admin on Buckets of Fun
Are you currently staff on another server?:
Nah fam
Do you have experience with ULX commands?:
Si Senor
What can you bring to the Staff team?:
I love to make sure that people are having fun and sorting out situations that make sure all players are treated fairly and with respect. I think that new players get a bad wrap almost instantly and senior players get the opportunity to push them around. I have realized this through server hopping. I want to make sure that new players feel invited and have a positive first experience.
Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:
Because its fun to be a staff member and help run the show
Why should we accept you over other applicants?:
because I know how to respect roleplay over ruleplay and know when there is a problem not just with a player but with a team at large
How often can you be online?:
at least an hour each day
Do you have a working microphone?:
yes
Do you have a smartphone?:
yes

Sharp

Seems like you put little effort into the application, and you have little time on the server.

Lunaris

-1 little to no effort. Maybe if you put more effort into it I’ll change my decision.

Arven2802

-1. From what little I've seen in your app, you want to join staff for the wrong reasons and have little to offer. For example, you say that you want to join the staff team "Because its fun to be a staff member and help run the show". What this tells me is that you are interested in being a staff for the power, not out of a sense of duty or desire to help the server. When you say that your goal is "that new players feel invited and have a positive first experience", it implies that you would be unable to keep order, instead being an icon. If you want to make new players feel invited and have a positive first experience, it would be better to be in a squad dedicated to training recruits or work to train recruits yourself, as that would give new players a much better first experience than a staff could.

A Canadian

-1 it looks like you only put 5 min in your app and in game I have only ever seen you as a minge.

Status
Not open for further replies.