Peanut (Support Staff App)

Peanut

In-Game Name: Peanut (Janitor)

Steam ID: 76561198866705183

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198866705183/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: 93.97

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: never

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:
Yes I had experience on a Imperial RP server that is shut down now, i was active on it around 2022...Ragnarok the owner was Odin the server had a pretty high activity rate and had an active community., usually we needed a active staff and gm team so we worked together pretty well on both the server and discord. I was never warned or punished for abusing of my power and even helped support other players/staff in problem and offered perfect solutions.

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...:
Yes I have school and work but I get out quite early so I’m able to get on early around 6:50pm everyday but if I’m not usually on their server I’m active on the discord.

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?:
Yes I have a basic understanding of commands and tools given to me .
To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?:
I’m a good at working with others and paying attention when need I know my limits and don’t push or try to over work myself

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?:
definitely speech and some times I make typos do to English being my second language
For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?:
I'm interested with growing and connecting with the player base, I want to also support events and put in idea for events so others on the server will have fun...I want to support the growth in this community and help grow closer to everyone. I really want to make sure everyone is heard and is given a voice…but also make sure other players don’t ruin other’s experience on this server.
(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accomadate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?:
Stated in “what do you believe makes you stand out from other staff”

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?:
Well I think because i want to help gms run more events and i have some ideas that ive been brewing...plus i want to encourage sims to keep the server active during down time, I see that the only reason people it on is because of just events...I want gm’s to run mini and sim to get our numbers active to maybe bring more players.

Are you good at taking criticism?: yes

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: 6:50pm after any day of the week
Do you have a working microphone?: no (due to me having taken damage in the neck area taking my ability to speak without it hurting)