Not open for further replies.

Panzer

Project Trial Gamemaster
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66149663

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SaintXIV/

Timezone: BRT (Brazil Time Zone)

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker): 3w 2d 14h 36m

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No
Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period: Yes,GM on Project Renegade

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands? Yes

What can you bring to the Staff team?: Trying to innovate events with unique encounters, and event mechanics, to try to give them a charm

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I would like to help this community as much as possible, I've been here for so long, and I want to contribute as much as possible

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I already have experience as a GM on the server, I want to become a GM again and apply ideas I have in events, which can be a differentiator, and help with night events due to my Timezone

Sample event (typed up event script):

Event Name : Frigid Tomb

The Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS) learned about a highly secretive research base of Clovis Bray, a renowned corporation specializing in advanced technology and research. The base, known as Frostfall Complex, contains vital information on BrayTech projects, including experimental weapons and technologies. The Galactic Republic sends the special team Renegadeto reclaim the complex and uncover the CIS's objectives.

Objectives:

Infiltration:
Renegade must conduct a stealthy entry into Frostfall Complex, avoiding CIS patrols. The team needs to access the main control terminal to gather information about the enemy's intentions.

Shield Deactivation:
As the Renegade advances through the complex, they encounter force shields installed by the CIS to protect key areas. The team must locate the generators of these shields and deactivate them, allowing continuous progress.

Combat Against Reprogrammed EXOs:
The CIS has reprogrammed EXO androids to serve as hostile guardians. Renegade must face these threats, deactivate their programming, and, whenever possible, retrieve data on the modifications made by the CIS.

Investigation of BrayTech Laboratories:
Once the shields are deactivated and the EXOs neutralized, Renegade advances to BrayTech's research laboratories. There, the team must discover which specific projects the CIS was seeking and what threats they pose to the Republic.

Extraction and Defense:
With the information in hand, Renegade must ensure the safe extraction from the base. However, the CIS, aware of Renegade's presence, intensifies its efforts to reclaim the complex. The team must defend strategic points while awaiting evacuation.

Enemies:

- CIS Combat Droids
- Reprogrammed EXOs (Opfors)
- CIS Leader, Valus Tau'ugh (*Skyburners CIS Legion*)

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?
How often can you be online?: after 19:00 CST all days

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional):

imagem_2023-12-21_011312360.png

Chief

Project Senior Game Master
[DENIED]

Out of the 8 or so unique locations/characters mentioned in this sample event, 7 of them are directly ripped from the Destiny franchise, while the other is mentioned in several others as well as Destiny. Additionally, each of these characters/locations seems to serve the same purpose as they do in Destiny, which is outright plagiarism.

2. While this style of event may have been acceptable in the past, it is no longer reflective of the direction the GM team is headed in. This change in direction has been in effect since late fall.

You may reapply by 2/25/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.