Non-Spawning Quest Enemies

CosmicOwl

What is the Bug?: During the 'Slum Patrol' given by the quest giver 'Dutch' the Animals within the sewers and the scouts do not spawn, though they did the day before.

Is it persistent?: Today it has been resetting my Gmod, changing which player I take the quest on has not made a change and even taking different quests before it doesn't change this result, also going slower doesn't either.

If so, how do you replicate the problem?: Run through the quest.

Video or Screenshot if Available: Can't upload file (Too big). PM for evidence

Flare

Project Senior Game Master
Battalion Officer
To elaborate for Riddick:
Sometimes the NPCs spawn in the sky, way above the set point. Unsure if it's decided by server instance or random chance when doing quests.

Iken

i can change the spawn point as a temporary fix

Dusk/Dorothy

Project Senior Staff Gamemaster
To elaborate for Riddick:
Sometimes the NPCs spawn in the sky, way above the set point. Unsure if it's decided by server instance or random chance when doing quests.

it seems like the NPCs spawn higher and higher or clip into the wall if people keep playing the same quest for a bit

Iken

fixed

lemme know if you have any other issues

CosmicOwl

fixed

lemme know if you have any other issues
The NPCs on the metro part of "Jetpack Joyride" are broke too
(In specific the two who spawn in a cubby to the left spawn into the ceiling after a couple respawns after server reset)

Update:
Problem also happens with the initially discussed problem again

My two cents is it might be better to place the ones in joyride right next to the other enemies just further to the right and the enemies in slum into the larger drain place with the two levels and stuff

Last edited: