turkey

In-Game Name: 104th Trainee (forgot numbers) Jackal

Steam ID: oshititsturkey

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/oshititsturkey

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: 10ish

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: 1 Warn

x1 Suicide

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: No

Are you currently staff on another server?:

Yes, on a mbrp as a trial mod

Do you have experience with ULX commands?:
Little

What can you bring to the Staff team?:
I can be online about every day of the week, to 1.5 hours to 3.5 hours every day. I play garry's mod about every day, and I finally got my computer back. I can host events whenever (a higher up wants me to). I will moderate and help the community members in ways possible

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:
Because I love star wars rp, I know the lore, and I've watched every movie of the clone wars and episode. I always wanted to become a moderator in a star wars rp, as it is my favorite show, and roleplay in garry's mod. I think I could become a highly active moderator and be a good one.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:
I can be highly active. I also know the lore, and what is not aloud. I know the rules of moderation, and I know not to admin abuse. If I abuse my powers, I will be cooperative and not bitch at the staff that I lost my powers, as in it is generally my fault. And I wont force players to do stuff

How often can you be online?:\
Every day, 3-1.5 hours (EST 3:30-8:00 sometimes) 10:00am-2:00PM (stop) 3:00-6:00 (times are different)

Do you have a working microphone?:
No

Do you have a smartphone?:
Yes

Please state one reference (optional):
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Last edited:

turkey

I thought I put it down
my name is turkey (on steam, but 104th Trainee Jackal in rp)

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
-1 Alright, let me explain my reasoning:
-Not to beat a dead horse here, but the staff app is extremely lacking detail in certain places; For example, in the section "Do you have Experience With ULX Commands" you responded to the question with "Little." How much is "Little?" There is nothing for the staff to judge you on this point which could cause confusion. At least an explanation of some of the commands would be helpful for staff to make up their mind.
-In the section "Why Should We Accept You Over Other Applicants" You explain about how you know the rules of moderation and are active on the server. Both of which are good to have as a player and a staff, but isn't really a "stand out" quality when it boils down to it. If you want to catch the staffs attention, think of something that REALLY sets you apart from other staff so that they can say "Wow, this guy can be a real asset to our staff team" which could also make them a bit happier in the sense that they are most likely carbon copies of "I can be really active" or "I understand the process of being a moderator."
-And lastly, the staff app looks to not been taken seriously. Refrain from using explicit language in a staff act as it makes you seem a little immature. I can't be the judge and jury on swearing, but the more professional you seem in your staff app, the more likely you are to get accepted into staff.
Hope some of these points help you out
-Naz

---Denied---

Thanks for applying! Unfortunately your activity has gone down significantly since the posting of this application and the present, therefore leading to this application being denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.