My Staff Application (unable to get onto main)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkeyalt

n-Game Name: 104th Trainee (forgot numbers) Jackal

Steam ID: oshititsturkey

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/oshititsturkey

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: 10ish

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: 1 Warn

x1 Suicide

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: No

Are you currently staff on another server?:

Not currently.

Do you have experience with ULX commands?:
Little

What can you bring to the Staff team?:
I can be online about every day of the week, to 1.5 hours to 3.5 hours every day. I play garry's mod about every day, and I finally got my computer back. I'll be able to do what higher-ups need to, as in I'm getting my personal PC at Christmas. I will moderate and help the community members in ways possible. If I'm needed during a role play I will get out of character and go to them, and aid the user.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:
Because I love star wars rp, I know the lore, and I've watched every movie of the clone wars and episode. I always wanted to become a moderator in a star wars rp, as it is my favorite show, and roleplay in garry's mod. I truly just want to become staff in a role play and moderate my first favorite role play.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:
I can be highly active. I also know the lore, and what is not aloud. I know the rules of moderation, and I know not to admin abuse. If I abuse my powers, I will be cooperative and not bitch at the staff that I lost my powers, as in it is generally my fault. And I wont force players to do stuff. Also I can get on at desperate times, as in if a mass minge invasion is happening.

How often can you be online?:
Every day, 3-1.5 hours (EST 3:30-8:00 sometimes) 10:00am-2:00PM (stop) 3:00-6:00 (times are different)

Do you have a working microphone?:
No

Do you have a smartphone?:
Yes

Please state one reference (optional):

"When you're lost in the darkness, look for the light. "

— The Fireflies' slogan

(if you think I'm trying to impersonate turkey, I am turkey I literally am turkey, my login breaks my pc. so I currently cant log in)

(P.S fix the steam login pls, and don't yell at me pls

Last edited:

40cal

Website
steamcommunity.com
Your application is very short and cold go into much more detail, you answered each question with very simple sentences. Basic staff don't host events. Your time played on the server is substantially low. On another note, does "an application pending" mean this application, or one on another server?

Update: You’ve shown long term inactivity, haven’t seen you much if at all.

Last edited:

turkeyalt

I'm not official staff on the server, my application is pending in the server. And I put If a higher up wants me to, as in I don't have the right to, but if someone like you wanted me to continue it
Your application is very short and cold go into much more detail, you answered each question with very simple sentences. Basic staff don't host events. Your time played on the server is substantially low. On another note, does "an application pending" mean this application, or one on another server?

turkeyalt

I edited it a little, look back at it.

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
-My points from the previous staff up still stand on this application.
-The App is lacking in the detail aspect as well as it looks like you've spent very little time on the application. Things like this, if you really care about it, should take a little more time to ensure you a spot as staff are incredible busy and MAY not look through your whole staff app if it does not catch their attention and they feel you are not ready for the positon. Now VERY few staff are like this, but every vote counts on staff apps

Now my comments aren't meant to seem like I'm seeking out to -1 people, I just feel like constructive criticism is important for people that want to be successful
-Naz

turkeyalt

-My points from the previous staff up still stand on this application.
-The App is lacking in the detail aspect as well as it looks like you've spent very little time on the application. Things like this, if you really care about it, should take a little more time to ensure you a spot as staff are incredible busy and MAY not look through your whole staff app if it does not catch their attention and they feel you are not ready for the positon. Now VERY few staff are like this, but every vote counts on staff apps

Now my comments aren't meant to seem like I'm seeking out to -1 people, I just feel like constructive criticism is important for people that want to be successful
-Naz
I generally don't understand what your getting at, I've put some time into the application. It generally has been my dream to become staff in a Star Wars roleplay.

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
I generally don't understand what your getting at, I've put some time into the application. It generally has been my dream to become staff in a Star Wars roleplay.
I'm not saying that you didn't spend time on it, I'm saying that it SEEMS you haven't put time into the app.

Khilleor

Invalid steam ID, an ID is like this STEAM_0:1:37532812, Short player time, pretty much what all the others touched on.

-1 but in pink

Status
Not open for further replies.