Semtux

Website
gay.com
In-Game Name: Muhmbel / Mumble

Steam ID: 76561199242666574

Steam Profile Link:

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Hours Played on Server: 447 hours
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: I have only ever been kicked by myself for admin abusing. I thought I deserved it.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period: I am currently support staff here and a gamemaster for a private roleplay server, I was a gamemaster at Remnant Roleplay, Arcadius and I was staff in multiple servers, mostly sandbox ones. Like JDEV and Apex Networks.

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands? Yeah. Very much so.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: Fun events, RSB RP, maps, my experience and skill (however much they are).

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I want to help make the server more active, and give players more events where their choices impact my story. And I like doing events, its fun.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I can improvise well, I have a lot of experience with Garry's Mod. Did I mention I can make maps? I mape maker I my maps r m
Sample event (typed up event script):
CIS Base Raid
Renegade is deployed at {Planet}. Their mission is to take over a CIS base. They will have to make their way to it first, moving through remains of previous attempts of the republic to take over the base. They will be met with options such as do things through stealth, steal this data, steal that data, blow up the generator, turn it off, kill or capture characters. Small details like that to increase their immersion.
I'd attempt to make use of staff tools like destroyable entities to make destroying things more eventful.
Once they arrive at the base they will be met with two options. Take it or destroy it.
Take it: They are able to extract important data of hidden CIS factories / Terror Cells / Dirty Info on Politicians. Lots of enemies push from different sides attempting to retake the base.
Destroy it: Big alarm time, lots of enemies come to override the destruction / defuse the bomb. Things start falling down, exploding and catching on fire.
Judging on whatever information they got, they will be able to move to a second location for the final part of the event.
The final part of the event would involve finishing whatever problem they encountered on the base raid.
It could be something like stopping an ambush on a Republic city or kidnaping a CIS HVT. With more opposition of course.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? Do not overwhelm the playerbase with neither NPCs nor lag. Dont be too rigid with your stories.

How often can you be online?: During the night mostly, but I can get up early for special occasions.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yeah.

Please state one reference (optional): Lock, LeTerminator, Rough, Flare, Jenny, Gremlin, Mowg, Unlucky, Biggie

Status
Not open for further replies.