Medical Stretcher

Trigger

One thing that I would love to see more on the server is medicalrp. Most medics just walk up to you and heal you with a quick injection and it's done. We could spice this up with adding Stretchers. Serious injuries from massive explosions, buildings dropping on you, or LAAT crashes would require the medic to load the player onto a stretcher. The player would be able to lie down as if it were one of the beds in the medbay. Then, the stretcher could be picked up and moved to a safe location (covered area, med station, LAAT, etc.). The medic could then use /me commands and such to operate on the wounded.

Archer

Counter Guardian
It'd be cool if there was an advanced wound system similar to ARMA 3's where certain body parts take individual damage and it affects you by slowing you down, fucking up your aim, making you see white, etc. You could use bacta as a temporary pick me up to ward off the side effects but you'd need to seek medical attention and get whatever specific part is damaged treated to be back to 100%

Evan

It'd be cool if there was an advanced wound system similar to ARMA 3's where certain body parts take individual damage and it affects you by slowing you down, fucking up your aim, making you see white, etc. You could use bacta as a temporary pick me up to ward off the side effects but you'd need to seek medical attention and get whatever specific part is damaged treated to be back to 100%

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1156777490

Riddick is making a last stand sort of system but yeah we need a way for people to get disabled and then carried to safety +1

Trigger

Yes this would be a great addition to the server.