STEAM_0:0:96613374
Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MarTheManiac/
Timezone:
PST
Hours Played on Server:
25 hours. I think. At least 12 hours
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:
I have been banned for 2 days for RDM. I believe that I have changed since then.
Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:
No.
Are you currently staff on another server?:
No.
Do you have experience with ULX commands?:
ULX? If you mean /comms or /ooc. Or even when you press ~ then Yes. Otherwise no.
What can you bring to the Staff team?:
I believe that I could bring some good moderation and i'm good at following orders!
Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:
Well, I joined PR Because It was the only Star Wars Roleplay Server on gmod that i felt suit me. The only other server that i like is the darkrp server by Icefuse. I also want to be able to play evil roles in events.
Why should we accept you over other applicants?:
I believe that I can follow orders well.
How often can you be online?:
Whenever I don't have schoolwork. So probally sometime around the weekends. someimes on weekdays
Do you have a working microphone?:
most of the time
Do you have a smartphone?:
yes.

40cal

Website
steamcommunity.com
It seems as if you spent literally 5 minutes on your application, you currently have another application up, you've made a joke application before. You've broken rules and have been banned in the past. From what I gather from your application, the only thing you can bring to the staff team is "good moderation" and you want to play "evil roles" in events.

orphanator

Project Trial Gamemaster
Battalion Officer
The application itself is just abysmal. Its all clumped together making it incredibly hard to read. You don't know what ULX commands are, and "being good at following orders" isn't what staff need. They need people who are willing to take charge of the situations which staff are called to. Going off of what Forty said what even is "good moderation" you give few to no specifics in your application and wanting to play "evil roles" in events, makes you seem like you just wanna justify RDM for personal reasons, which is very unprofessional. As I've stated in the past, staff are representatives as a server as a whole; a person who's goal it is to obtain the power to RDM and who does the bare minimum work, as shown on this application, would not meet the criteria to become an exceptional staff member that would represent the server well.

Rafi Bistshock

-1 Although you say this is not a joke application it is very similar to one. Joining staff isn't about being an enemy event character because you want to have fun as one but rather to fill out a role for an enemy character. Your app is in precarious condition, it's very brief, no explanation and I do not think that amounts to even 5 minutes of your time like 40 said. Your spelling is lacking and your attitudes leaves much to be desired due to your RDM.

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
I know I'm known for long replies, but this application is just flat out horrid and has a large amount of grammatical errors. Congratulations, you've actually made me speechless at how bad the app is.

----Denied----

Thanks for applying! Your application is far to short and lacks the effort required to be accepted. Also your prior experience of posting a "joke application" does not help establish the professionalism and serious nature required for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.