STEAM_0:0:96613374
Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MarTheManiac/
Timezone:
PST
Hours Played on Server:
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:
I once got bored so I rdmed. worst dession of my life
Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions and time period:
no
Do you have experience with ULX commands?
No
What can you bring to the Staff team?:
I can bring goofyness
Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:
Well, I love this server. Its the only online server I play on.
Why should we accept you over other applicants?:
Because Im goofy
Sample event (typed up event script):
A simple event would be a group of droids are attacking the base. but there is multiple stages, and its from all sides
What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?

How often can you be online?:
most of the time 2-3 hours on the weekends (I have school mon - fri)
Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, though sometimes you cant here me
Do you have a smartphone?:
Yes
Please state one reference (optional):

Legacy

-1 Worst staff application i have ever seen, I cant tell if this is a joke or not lol.

This seems much like a joke application, you RDMed for fun, and you use goofyness like its a good thing to get you into staff.

Rafi Bistshock

-1 I haven't seen you in game, you probably weren't even trained so I'm just going to assume this is a joke. Not even going to talk about the application itself, because it's evident enough of what is wrong with it.

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
-1 Okay, Here we go
-So let's address the length of the application first. To make a long story short, there seems to be little effort put into it. It's incredible lacking in parts. Not to mention you completely skipped over the "What Is One Key Thing That Should Be Exercised During An Event" showing just how little time you spent on the app and how it seems you sped through t without taking a second look and, more than likely, only took no more than 5 minutes to throw everything down. When writing a staff app, put time into it and reread it to be sure you've: A. Actually answered all the necessary parts and B. make it seem like you would be a good fit, which you've obviously missed the mark on with this app.
-I'm not even sure on how to react with your most endearing quality being "Goofyness." This isn't even a word, surprisingly enough. But "Goofyness" is not needed in the staff team as it is seen as unprofessional and immature. Now this could have something to do with your age, although you can still be mature at your age, but I don't see it being demonstrated in htis application or in game. Just the fact that you "Got Bored" and decided to RDM someone shows that you are not ready for a staff position.
-I'm no Game Master, but as a player, the sample event seems incredible lack luster and bare bones. It looks like there was very little thought put into it (Same with the rest of the app) and there's no real dynamic to the event or anything exciting for that matter. People don't like to mindlessly shoot droids for 60-70 minutes believe it or not. There's also no sense of achievement or failure in the event with no objective involved. The event in question would be INCREDIBLY boring for players and staff alike as it seems there's only one position and staff would only be needed to spawn droids.
I personally do not believe you are ready for a staff position, wait for more experience with the server and with it's people and show that you are mature enough to be in a position of power and in a position to help others and provide a good time for people on the server.
-Naz

✯Dax4569✯

No sample event, 10 hours on the server, No experience with either staff nor ULX, RDMd once b/c of "boredom", "goofyness" is not a positive quality, and definetly not staff-worthy, low number of available hours, horrible grammar, horible spelling, and in general, no effort at all. I'm assuming this was a joke app as there is no way in hell this is an actual app. If this is, well, god help you.

Morgan

S T O P P U T T I N G Y O U R R E S P O N S E S I N R E D I C A N ' T F U C K I N G R E A D T H E M

But in all seriousness, if you truly wish to apply for Gamemaster I suggest you re-write your entire application. You didn't answer "What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?" and the answers to most of the questions are extremely short. I also suggest that you get your playtime up and practice using ULX commands in single player (Or at least some of them).

My rating,

Nines

Sorry my dude place more effort in your work... oh and pray we don’t see you RDM someone because your bored, I’ll keep my vote to a “no” indefinitely. Good luck. -Shock Trooper Nines

Poseidon

---Denied---
Thanks for applying! Unfortunately "Goofyness" is not a quality we look for in staff, as well as RDMing someone because you were bored. This staff app seems to have been rushed as evident by the multiple misspellings and the rushed format and also not answering one of the questions mandated by the Gamemaster Application Format. Not only that, but the event script is very lackluster and doesn't seem to be very creative. I suggest you play more time on the server and create a new event, this time with more thought out plotlines and more creative ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.