Making Something More Fun

Hydro

This is Primarily About Naval and Engineers:
Another crazy idea that you may or may not agree with, this is dedicated to make playing in Naval and Engineers a lot more interesting.

1. Give more task to engineers and allow them to do their actual job, this can be with the support of Staff or their higher ups

2. Give Naval some type of tool or something to make them useful, you could also make them automatically slicer certified and spawn in with a slicer.

3. Allow engineers to choose between demolitions gear as well as their base engineer gear, this should allow them to choose different task and let them be more like not just Engineers.

4. Bring back the old engineers DC15a so they can do more damage and can also be more involved in combat.

Khilleor

This is Primarily About Naval and Engineers:
Another crazy idea that you may or may not agree with, this is dedicated to make playing in Naval and Engineers a lot more interesting.

1. Give more task to engineers and allow them to do their actual job, this can be with the support of Staff or their higher ups

2. Give Naval some type of tool or something to make them useful, you could also make them automatically slicer certified and spawn in with a slicer.

3. Allow engineers to choose between demolitions gear as well as their base engineer gear, this should allow them to choose different task and let them be more like not just Engineers.

4. Bring back the old engineers DC15a so they can do more damage and can also be more involved in combat.

1. Engineers already have the ability to do their job if support staff accomadates us.

2. Engineers require both piloting and slicing certs to graduate from the rank of Trainee, If this were to be implemented, it would do something similar to what the ENG have. Both Fleet and ENG used to have naval datapads, but that caused some sort of error with the models, so no more of that

3. We have the ability to use demolitions gear if authorized by the staff running an event and we are certified, same goes for CQC, and Jetpacks.

4. Engineers already have the DC-15A are you high?

(also, FYI, Naval refers to Engineers and Fleet as a whole, Fleet refers to just fleet officers (Bridge Monkeys), and Engineers refers to, well you can guess.)

Hydro

1. Engineers already have the ability to do their job if support staff accomadates us.

2. Engineers require both piloting and slicing certs to graduate from the rank of Trainee, If this were to be implemented, it would do something similar to what the ENG have. Both Fleet and ENG used to have naval datapads, but that caused some sort of error with the models, so no more of that

3. We have the ability to use demolitions gear if authorized by the staff running an event and we are certified, same goes for CQC, and Jetpacks.

4. Engineers already have the DC-15A are you high?

(also, FYI, Naval refers to Engineers and Fleet as a whole, Fleet refers to just fleet officers (Bridge Monkeys), and Engineers refers to, well you can guess.)
No b I mean the custom DC15a they used to have I think

Khilleor

No b I mean the custom DC15a they used to have I think
We never used a custom DC-15A, and as far as I know we don't have a custom 15A, just the battlefront one, so I ask again.

Are you high?