Accepted Lycan's Game Master Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLycan

In-Game Name: Lycan/Darlann

Steam ID: 76561198149739354

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149739354/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker): N/A - Site doesn't work, but more or less over 3 weeks

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period: Yes I have. Mainly on Geetsly's from Trial Moderator to Assistant Server Manager and also a Game Master. That was about 5 years give or take for Geetsly's. After Geetsly's I spent time on other servers and became Staff or a Game Master on a few of them, but I can remember their names as its been a very long time.

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands? Not that I can say. I has been so long since i was apart of a servers Staff/Game Master team.

What can you bring to the Game Master team?: I can bring patients and the love for story telling to the team. I create stories all day every day in my head. I want to bring more Story driven events to the server. It has mainly been shoot em ups lately, and I want to change that. I have the patience to want to learn and expand my knowledge on the way the Game Master team works on the server. I want to make people actually play on here everyday.

Why would you like to join the PR Game Master team?: I want to share the stories that I love to create with the people I love to play with everyday. I want to give them something to look forward to when they get home from school or work.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: That is all up to you, I just want to expand the enjoyment of the servers events and hopefully draw more people to join and stay on the server for the coming years.

Sample event (typed up event script):

Title: Operation Desert Liberation

INTRODUCTION:

GM: (Broadcasts a message to all players) Attention, troopers! Today's mission is of utmost importance. Intel has revealed a secret Separatist facility in the vast desert of Tatooine, hidden beneath the scorching sands. The facility is holding Republic hostages captive. Your objective is to infiltrate the facility, rescue the hostages, neutralize Separatist forces, and investigate any potential threats. Intel suggests a research facility nearby may hold vital information.

SCENE 1: LANDING ZONE

GM: (As players land on Tatooine) Touchdown, troopers! The blistering desert of Tatooine may be harsh, but today, we have a chance to free our comrades. Proceed with caution.

Players face initial challenges such as navigating through the shifting sands, dealing with the intense heat, avoiding sandstorms, and encountering Separatist patrols.

SCENE 2: DESERT NAVIGATION

GM: (As players move through the desert) The desert is vast and unforgiving. Stick together, and be wary of Separatist patrols. Intelligence suggests they have fortified this area.

Players face desert hazards, encounter Separatist patrols, and find clues leading them deeper into the arid landscape.

SCENE 3: SEPARATIST RESEARCH FACILITY

GM: (As players uncover information) Intel points to a nearby Separatist research facility. Infiltrate the facility and gather data on the hostage location. Be prepared for resistance.

Players navigate through the desert, overcome challenges, and infiltrate the Separatist research facility to gather crucial information.

SCENE 4: RESCUE OPERATION

GM: (As players retrieve vital information) The research facility has provided intel on the hostages' location. Locate and free them, and prepare for Separatist reinforcements.

Players face challenges in freeing the hostages, defend against waves of Separatist reinforcements, and coordinate the extraction of the rescued captives.

SCENE 5: ESCAPE ROUTE

GM: (As players make their way to the extraction point) The hostages are secure, but the Separatists are closing in. Head to the extraction point for immediate evac.

Players face a timed escape with Separatist patrols pursuing them through the unforgiving desert.

ENDING:

GM: (As players reach the extraction point) Evac is on the way. Hold your ground until the gunships arrive. Excellent work, troopers! The hostages are safe, and the intel from the research facility will aid our cause.

Gunships arrive, and players escape as the GM wraps up the event, leaving the nature and potential consequences of the Separatist facility a mystery for future developments in the scorching deserts of Tatooine.

During the Event the players will interact with hopefully serious actors portraying the characters they are given.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? You should always make sure the players are having fun and the story you are telling is actually inticing and not just a simple Shoot this, grab this, leave type events.

How often can you be online?: Everyday, unless I am not physically able to get to my PC.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional): N/A

MrLycan

Any and all criticism is welcomed. I want to improve my self, including my writing skills.

For The King

Project Game Master
+1 cool dude and can potentially run some banging events (not sex)

Chief

Project Senior Game Master
[ACCEPTED]
Please contact me to set up your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.