Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala

In-Game Name: Koala

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115742819

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/K04LAS/

Timezone: CST

Hours Played on Server: 130

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: I have not received a kick/warning or ban.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:

Defcon Gaming: Administrator/GM 2019-2020

Project Renegade: Moderator for only a month (May)

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...: I am starting a job soon but it shouldn't effect my activity.

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: Yes

To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?:

I can communicate well with others.

I can keep my cool.

Friendly with others.

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?: I struggle a bit with burning out of games as that's what happened last time I was staff and I should have just put an loa in instead of leaving the server at that time. I also can have problems thinking creatively.

For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: I want to show my appreciation towards the community that I have enjoyed playing with and give back. Making that experience better for other players so they can have a great time like I have had is my primary focus.

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accommodate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?:N/A

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?: My prior experience and friendly relations with other players and ability to keep a levelhead.

Are you good at taking criticism? I enjoy hearing criticisms so I am able to learn from mistakes I make.

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: 3 hours a day, 4-5 days a week. I can also jump on the server if any staff member is needed.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Please state ONE reference (optional): Unlucky

Status
Not open for further replies.