John's mod application [Pending]

Spartan117III

In-Game Name: WO1 John

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/spartan117III/

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/spartan117III/

Timezone: Eastern US

Hours Played on Server: 72 hours... plus?

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: Never.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: Don't have experience, but Reacher gave me classes on how to do such commands. It's all becoming familiar to me, so that is a plus.

Are you currently staff on another server?: None.

Do you have experience with ULX commands?: No.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I am very active and mature when needed. A great team member and very helpful to those in need of it. In other words, I just want to help out the best way possible Project Renegade.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: PR has been my main server for a while. I just want to try and gain more experience and be apart of the team that maintains the server.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I am active and eager to learn. I have stayed very loyal to the server and wanted to help out with Halo RP from the start. I am a friendly and helpful person to my fellow peers and subordinates and would like to settle down in a promising server.

How often can you be online?: About 5-7 days a week. From about 3pm Eastern US to 9pm.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yeah.

Do you have a smartphone?: Yeah.

Please state one reference (optional): Nines and Reacher

Last edited:

Nines

Although there is a lacking bit of detail put in, and is repetitive I will +1 this due to actions in game speaking for you, you've shown commitment and duty when asked for it, and given 82nd a breath of life continue with what you do and perhaps more Staff or members will +1 this App.