It Should Have Never Come too This

Hydro

PR is my first ever Garry’s Mod server, I’m proud to say it too. Sadly though, good things don’t last forever and my time has come to leave the server. I fully resign any positions I am in. I hope to return one day whenever PR can be more enjoyable for me, but overall, I’ll just have too see. I have racked up so many hours on this server, leaving feels like saying goodbye to an old friend.Now onto the list of people I knew and want them to know, I will miss the most.
Aquis, you’re one of the most underrated COs out in this server, you just need the recognition first.

414th, I’m going too miss you all the most, even those of you who never got to now me.

Ace, you were one of my first ever long lasting friends on the server. though you may not see it, I see great potential for you.

Valenhale, you were my first ever CO on this server. I may not have had the best engineering experience but I appreciate that you saw some potential in me.

Sharp, one of my COs, though I in the end chose the 414th over DOOM, Doom Company and the current members at the time were my favorite people to meet with on the server and you too.

Johnson, one of my later friends, who was also a Warhammer 40k fanatic. He was originally my squad member who I commanded and eventually turned him into an outstanding trooper.

Fudall, one of my most valued friends on the server, I will miss your friendliness to even those you did not now. I wish you luck with Hermit Squad, Captain

Poseidon, you’re literally a trap /me drops mich. but really, though you and I had such very few time together you seem like an alright guy.

Riddick, I will miss you a lot with your good events and constant messing around on the server.(deep voice too)

This is Van Pelt, and I’m out peace bitches!

Last edited:

Trigger

Shit there's another one?!

Well I'll miss you dude. I've told you before but I wanna say again you improved alot over your time here on PR. Sad to see you go.

[PS]Mimenza2002

I remember when you first joined PR I didn’t like you because you were kind of a minge that screwed around in events, but as I always say, everyone has a potential, you just need to squish them for that potential to show up, and that’s what happened with you, after that potential showed up you improved in unimaginable levels that amazed me. Have a really good time and hope to see you soon

Lock

Project Admin
I didn't expect another goodbye, but I wish you the best wherever you choose to go. You did good work on PR, and 414th certainly won't be the same without you.

Trooper15

Hey good luck Van. while you, and I have not always gotten along, I can honestly say you are a good friend and I am happy to be able to call you one. I hope that one day you will come back to PR.

Ion

PR is my first ever Garry’s Mod server, I’m proud to say it too. Sadly though, good things don’t last forever and my time has come to leave the server. I fully resign any positions and certifications I own and are in. I hope to return one day whenever PR can be more enjoyable for me, but overall, I’ll just have too see. I have racked up so many hours on this server, leaving feels like saying goodbye to an old friend.Now onto the list of people I knew and want them to know, I will miss the most.
Aquis, you’re one of the most underrated COs out in this server, you just need the recognition first.

414th, I’m going too miss you all the most, even those of you who never got to now me.

Ace, you were one of my first ever long lasting friends on the server. though you may not see it, I see great potential for you.

Valenhale, you were my first ever CO on this server. I may not have had the best engineering experience but I appreciate that you saw some potential in me.

Sharp, one of my COs, though I in the end chose the 414th over DOOM, Doom Company and the current members at the time were my favorite people to meet with on the server and you too.

Johnson, one of my later friends, who was also a Warhammer 40k fanatic. He was originally my squad member who I commanded and eventually turned him into an outstanding trooper.

Fudall, one of my most valued friends on the server, I will miss your friendliness to even those you did not now. I wish you luck with Hermit Squad, Captain

Poseidon, you’re literally a trap /me drops mich. but really, though you and I had such very few time together you seem like an alright guy.

Riddick, I will miss you a lot with your good events and constant messing around on the server.(deep voice too)

This is Van Pelt, and I’m out peace bitches!

Edit: The reason me and Wolverine left, was mostly because of some select staff members and fear that they might “remove us”. These members know who they are. We also are going onto another server where we can live without fear of being banned or kicked
My time in 414th wont be the same without you. You've been with me and supported me and the 414th throughout all the bullshit we went through and you're one of the most supportive people out there. When I didnt have the courage to keep going, you gave me that extra push and im extremely sad to see you leave. Farewell Hydro....

- 414th CO Aquis