Accepted Ion's GM Application

Ion

In-Game Name: Shock RC MSGT Ion

Steam ID: 76561198356477809

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198356477809/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker): If you're including Old PR way too many hours. Been playing since like 2019.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No, not on current PR.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period: Yes, Senior Moderator for old PR for a couple months.

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands? Yes

What can you bring to the Staff team?: A serious attitude that is calm and collected.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I feel like I can introduce new types of events that are deep and thought provoking while also being serious in nature.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I have a mature, positive attitude toward everyone on the server and can easily take constructive criticism.

Sample event (typed up event script): "Troopers, this is Marshall Commander Kayskoar. We received intelligence that a world known as Akila-3 in the Outer Rim has been plotting to overthrow their Republic-Alligned government. The population of this world predominantly supports independence through CIS intervention as they claim the Republic governor is corrupt. These claims have not been verified. We have reason to believe a large portion of the population has been supporting their local militia to smuggle in CIS droids in preparation for a revolution, your mission is to launch a preemptive strike on their CIS asset facilities, dismantle their local militia, and rescue the Republic Governor before the CIS get word and launch an assault."

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? - I believe a calm attitude and readiness to adapt are essential to events as things may not always go the way you intend and as long as you have good communication with helpers, issues can be resolved in a timely manner.

How often can you be online?: Usually 3-4 times a week in the evening. Sometimes more if i'm not playing other games.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional): Radriar

Radriar

Project Game Master
+1 ion is a good person and from who I know personally. He had a good concept event in mind and can be forged with the right guidance. Plus his former experience will help. I have faith ion will rise up to the challenge and be a good GM

Church_1

+1 known this man since 414th. Still remember the OOM chaos we ran around doing for a while. He’s chill to be around and has a good amount of creativity.

Stew/Tryout

Project Moderator
+1 unnecessary app get this man on the squad old PR people can only exceed expectations especially since they saw old PR events.