hahahaHAHAHA I want to die

Sizarion

Project Game Master
Just last night, I had a dream where I had a girlfriend. Like, it was crazy realistic (For the most part, continue reading for the stupid shit). Get ready for a read here, boyos.

Basically had the whole thing. From the day we met to breaking up to reconciling and getting back together. Short purple hair covering one eye, kinda slim, my height, a little shy. Pretty sure she looked a lot like Touka from Tokyo Ghoul.

Met her while working for the Red Cross at a tornado disaster site (I actually work for them right now, so that made this dream believable). She had a bandage covering one eye, head a little bloodied, kinda off to the side. I went over and offered a water bottle, which she kinda shyly accepted. We started dating afterwards and I helped build her self-confidence up. She started Twitch streaming actually to try and build that up. We ended up sleeping on the same bed together and then she started getting a little distant afterwards, which I guessed at the time was cuz I was too clingy (An IRL problem I actually have, so that made this dream more believable)

Went to a party with her family and friends (Didn't tell my parents about her obviously). Okay, this is where it went off the rails. For some weird ass reason, vampires come to party crash, but then garlic bread was part of the venue so they were like: "Oh sorry. We'll leave". Oh and Ian McKellan and Patrick Stewart were at the party. Throughout the party, I couldn't really approach my girlfriend cuz I didn't want to seem too clingy. But then Patrick Stewart being a bro comes to me and talks to me, noticing I'm looking bothered. so I tell him and he says that I should just be upfront and open about what's bothering me.

Buuuut I couldn't find my girlfriend after that conversation. I looked everywhere, but couldn't find her. And then her mom came to me and said she left already and that she didn't want to talk to me anymore. I got so shocked and numb. But her mom reassured me that I was the best thing to happen to her daughter and that she was a better person because of me.

Now, at this point, I had no idea where she lived and she wouldn't answer my texts or calls and I wasn't keen on asking her mom if my gf needed some space. So I was effectively ghosted. So begins the breakup phase of the dream. I got super depressed and just started re-watching Twitch archives of hers just to hear her talk. Didn't help that I was browsing the Red Cross website during work and saw a picture in a collage of me offering a water bottle to her during the Tornado disaster on the day we met.

But eventually... I guess her mom talked some sense into her, cuz she finally texted me back after a few weeks, asking to meet up. So we met up at the original place where we met. The intersection where the tornado disaster originally happened. Things are awkward at first obviously. I apologize for being too clingy. She then denies that and says that she got scared of commitment because she lost neighbors and friends in the tornado disaster where we met.

Then her mom talked some sense into her, told her that she was a better person because of me and that if she didn't want to be with me, I should at least deserve to be told. And well... She couldn't bring herself to break up with me, even after I reassure her that I'd understand if she did (As much as it hurt me to say so). So I just hugged her and she tears up, saying she didn't want to lose me too. I joked that I work with the Red Cross, that's kinda the best help I can get if I ever get hurt. She laughs through her crying and she finally brings me over to her house, which was nearby. And we just spend the day playing games and cuddling on the couch.

AND THEN I WAKE UP
300px-Screaming_Jake.jpg

Kill me now

Chevy

Project Moderator
I had a similar dream where I had a girlfriend. It was fun until I woke up. So I feel ya pain

Sizarion

Project Game Master
Ah yes, out of all the places I would write about my dreams is on the Project Renegade Star Wars Role-Play Garry's Mod Server Forums

Lol, I told the story to friends on Facebook and other Discord groups, so I figured since PR is one of the few Discords I frequent often, might as well tell it here.

Kowalski

Project Senior Moderator
Battalion Officer
im honestly just surprised u had a dream dat lasted that long and you remembered it. I cant seem to remember anyting :)

Poseidon

I had a dream recently where I was going into labor, as in, I was fucking giving birth, in the middle of the forest, with a bunch of random people who I do not know. one of these people noticed, and basically turned into fucking lucio from overwatch and speedboosted me through the forest to some camp or some shit, but it was occupied by some random group of guys with guns instead of who he thought it would be, so I had to be run back through the forest to another camp. i do not remember anything after this.

Iken

I had a dream recently where I was going into labor, as in, I was fucking giving birth, in the middle of the forest, with a bunch of random people who I do not know. one of these people noticed, and basically turned into fucking lucio from overwatch and speedboosted me through the forest to some camp or some shit, but it was occupied by some random group of guys with guns instead of who he thought it would be, so I had to be run back through the forest to another camp. i do not remember anything after this.

what the fuck

hyde

Project Game Master
Battalion Officer
so you really ARE a girl after all