Grey's Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: Shock AGL CPL Grey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86900249

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/notevengodcansaveyou/

Timezone: central time

Hours Played on Server: sadly not that long

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: never have never will

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: yes i have, LB for about 3-6 months worked my way up from mod to admin

Are you currently staff on another server?: nope

Do you have experience with ULX commands?: not really because back on LB i was never taught that.... but i will want to learn

What can you bring to the Staff team?: loyalty and seriousness, i will bring nothing but order to the people and will help them at the best of my ability. yes my friends might think i wanted chaos to everyone but all i wanted was to help i want though hell watching people being mean to each other and hurting them i don't want that. i protect my own.... my brothers.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: to do something again.... i wanted to be staff again and help your community grow in numbers and be know to be one of the best server community every made. if that means going though hell and back to make this happen im up for the task. show me what you got. i will endure the pain to make sure it happens

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: i have no say in that do as you will

How often can you be online?: i will be one every single day except on the weekends sometimes

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Do you have a smartphone?: yes

Please state one reference (optional): the fleet admiral

Poseidon

grey ULX commands are the things you used on LB lol.
!god
!god cloak ^
stuff like that
+1

Vemberr

The app looks good and from seeing you in game I think you would make a great Staff Member. +1

Lunaris

+1 ive worked with you and you honestly would be a great staff member.

[PS]Mimenza2002

+1 is a decent app, and i know you well for know that you really deserves the staff position

----Accepted----

Thanks for applying! You have proven to be capable and mature on the server. Your interview will be held anytime you wish between today (September 17) and Wednesday (September 20).

Status
Not open for further replies.