Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimRoust (Garax)

In-Game Name: Garax

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:243390511

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/XxALPHAxACExX/

Timezone: Eastern Timezone (US East)

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker):213.05

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: Haven't been kicked, banned or warned

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period: I do have Game master experience with Garnet Gaming. I was what was called a Battalion GM which dealt with smaller things for battalions like sims and tryouts. I was a GM for roughly 3-4 months sometime in the middle of 2023

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands? kind of, will need to relearn though

What can you bring to the Staff team?: Another creative mind that can help with events

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: to help bring a fun time to the server

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:I'm a former Dungeon master and used to be a game master for a different server.

Sample event (typed up event script): (HORROR EVENT) the Renegade is sent to an off beat planet to try to find out the reason behind the disappearance of a squad. They make it to the planet to find that they all died, but how? they try to dig deeper but the farther they go, the stranger the sightings are, eventually seeing copies of themselves. Eventually they find out what has not only killed the squad, but also what is effecting them. A psychedelic gas that is called Afraidium-7. as soon as they find this out they have a certain amount of time before they succumb to the gas. in the end it was all a bad dream.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? smoothness, don't want people to crash, and don't want to have people lag to the point of wanting to leave.

How often can you be online?: at the moment any day but Mondays before 8pm EST

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional): Gremlin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.