Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadKill711

In-Game Name: 405th PFC Frost

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:80215453

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120696634/

Timezone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

Hours Played on Server: 2 days, and around 4 or 5 hours (HaloRP),

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: I have never been banned, kicked, or warned on any Project Renegade server.
no. I have never been kicked/warned/banned in a project renegade sever before.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions and time period:
no. none

Do you have experience with ULX commands? I have used ULX numerous times on many servers and am very familiar with all commands that are default to ULX as well as a few addons to ULX.
i think so (if ULX commands are the !command name ones)

What can you bring to the Staff team?: i can bring my ideas for events and my experience with rule obeying to the sever

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I would like to join the PR staff team because, i would like to make events that everyone will enjoy and keep the sever as safe as possible

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: i bring my extensive Knowledge on how to follow orders from other severs and this one and i will bring extensive event planning

Sample event (typed up event script): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HSzaGgRgUlPMSYVH1ktyuTiZtkeJv59yxGgBzTrmHgg/edit

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?
Engagement with players. Without player engagement it can leave players feeling left out or make the event boring and “just another way to rankup”. Player engagement is a key factor to having a good and well put together event as well as remembering events are for the players and not the gamemasters. Gamemasters also need to know that events can change based on what players do. (from requiems application, i only agree with it)

How often can you be online?: I'm normally on everyday from like 6-7AM to mabye when i got to be 11 PM or so (weekend) during the week (because of school) from around 4:50-9:00 PM

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, i have a Realtek High Definition Audio.

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes, I own an Iphone 5s.

Please state one reference (optional):
N/A

Last edited:

Yum

Project Trial Mod
Fix your application, let the google drive be able to let us access.
Also, please state an exact time. To state an exact time join the server, hold q, than goto utilities and activate utime.

Last edited:

Smt750

Accepted, i will interview you on discord next time you are online.

Status
Not open for further replies.