STEAM_1:0:98126119

Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156517966

Timezone:
United States ‎(UTC-5)‎

Hours Played on Server:
More than one, I believe.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:

Yes, on Revival. I kissed Maho and we both got a one week ban.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions and time period:
Yes, Revival. I was a mod until removed due to not knowing what a LOA was. Was a mod for a few months.

Do you have experience with ULX commands?
Yes.

What can you bring to the Staff team?:
A staff member.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:
Because you need staff on Halo RP.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:
Because it seems like I'm the first to do a staff application.

Sample event (typed up event script):
While on the ship, celebrating something (I kinda want it to be Johnson's Birthday,) The ship comes under attack heavy covie ship fire, and is boarded by stealth sword elites and hunters. They hold the Hangar bay door area and kidnap Johnson. They evacuate with Johnson and he is captured. The covies take him to one of the bases on the ground and await extraction. The marines/ ODSTs will try and get Johnson back. The Covies will have disabled all aircraft, forcing all UNSC units to use the pods. The pods are limited and have one use, UNSC forces will have to send the best of the best to mount the rescue op. Covie forces will have a lot of health due to Johnson being a high valued target.

There are four "endings" to this event. (continuations in certain scenarios.)

1. the rescue team manages to rescue Johnson. and all is well. Life goes on.
2. Johnson has been failed to be rescued and the enemy escapes with him. resulting in another event :D
3. The UNSC rescue team is all killed, and the UNSC ship and all hands must follow the covies to a new map, where covie forces will be engaged in a last minute stand due to their ship crashing.
4. (probs the most interesting, giving a "not canon, server lore reason" for why people come back after death) The UNSC rescue team is close to achieving their goal, but Sgt Major Avery Johnson has been stripped of all info and killed in front of the rescue team. ONI takes Johnson's body and revives him in secret. Johnson has no recollection of his kidnapping.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?
Making sure the server doesn't crash.

How often can you be online?:
I'll be on at least one hour a day.

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes.

Do you have a smartphone?:
Yes, you want my number? ;)

Please state one reference (optional):
Myself

Last edited:

Deus /Zachery\ Vult

-1 Getting into GM is way harder than staying on for 1 hour, I have never seen you in-game yet. My Suggestion :
  1. Wait a month. Get to know the basis of the server. Maybe more than a month.
  2. Make some friends, make sure at least 20-30 people in the server know who you are
  3. Get a lot more active, join a battalion. Just connect with people. Joining battalions is the best way to do that.
  4. Put yourself out there
  5. You just joined the server, honestly, at this point tomorrow, you will forget the name of the server.
umm this is halo RP my guy not the CWRP bb and the server hasn't been out 4 a month OoF

Iris

Even though I don't have my tags on here at the moment I'm still going to do what I can in regards to staff stuff.

That being said,

Application accepted Direct Message me on discord (!ris) or on steam profile here.

Status
Not open for further replies.