Status
Not open for further replies.

bookbarn

In-Game Name: Dutch

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:144093202

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bookbarn/

Timezone: CST (GMT -06:00)
Hours Played on Server: 207.8 hours (Been around since 2019)

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period:
Former Head Moderator Geetsly Gaming Network: Dec 2017- April 2018.
Small servers GM from April 2018 - Sept 2019 (Most have folded)

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands?: It has been quite the time since I have used any sort, a quick refresher would benefit greatly.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I believe I can bring fun and exciting events, along with professionalism and a sense of integrity.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: Ya’know, I have been on the server for a while, in and out, had a great community around me. Thought I could give back with some of my ideas and make the server a fun place to be.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I know that I will not be a stellar gamemaster right out of the park but, I am willing to learn and grow with valid criticisms from more experienced peers.

Sample event (typed up event script):

Briefing: It’s time to take the fight to the enemy! Invade and reclaim the base at Beachy Point from CIS occupation. We must dislodge the enemy foothold from the first landmass in the Coral Atoll Island Chain!

The CIS is now on the move to seize control of a friendly Alliance held sector, The Coral Atolls. These planets are host to the Solar Empire, a peaceful ally to the Republic.
We sent an expeditionary force to meet with Empress Le-Qo of the Solar Empire. However, it seems they were intercepted by CIS forces. Those men hold critical information and battle plans for our future movements in this sector. We need to find those men and reclaim Beachy Point. We engage the enemy, if we are to have peace, we must fight for it!

Objective One: Regain control of Beachy point and nearby village.
Objective Two: Free the captured Expeditionary Force
Objective Three: Rid the island of the remaining enemy force.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? Definitely want to prioritize fun/engagement with the players.

How often can you be online?: Try my best to be on every day at least for two hours. Depending on work, every two days.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Please state one reference (optional): Church.

Last edited:

For The King

Project Game Master
+1 He's got a long road in front of him, a six pack in the passenger seat, and a BAC of over 0.3 He'll do great things.

Status
Not open for further replies.