Status
Not open for further replies.

Domique

In-Game Name: Domique

Steam ID: 76561198360987668

Steam Profile Link: Steam Community :: Domique

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: 377 hours.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: No.

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...: My time schedule as well as work, mainly work.

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: Very little, I only know commands like !god and !cloak.

To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?: Creativity, positive attitude, acting.

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?: Not good at reading sarcasm at times.

For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: To help with events and give GMs ideas, overall just to have fun.

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accommodate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?:

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?: My massive imagination and creativity and my calmness and understanding.

Are you good at taking criticism?: Yes. It helps me learn.

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: Almost every day, depends on my schedule(time, work, family stuff) and my mood.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Please state ONE reference (optional): Mowg

Status
Not open for further replies.