Dijon's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dijanmustard

1. In-Game Name: CT PVT 2128 Dijon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146624638

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253515004

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Why do you want to apply?: (2-3 Paragraphs Minimum) I want to apply because I have a brief history of being a staff member and am always ready to learn new ways to allow both staff and players to enjoy and cherish their moments in this server. I can see the pontential and greatness pulsing out of this community.
    I also want to apply because I want to help people. This has always been my motive and determination to help people feel welcomed and cherished. I love working with both players and staff members.

Why should we accept you?: (2-3 Paragraphs Minimum)
    I believe that I am qualified to become a staff member because I have a personality of a kind and sympathetic person but I will change to a strict and rule enforcing figure when necessary. I will work hard and devote a majority of my time to help grow this great community.
    I will host events very often and would try to keep the server up as long as possible. I have many great ideas for events and activities which will help bring in players. It is up to the higher ups to determine whether I am ready for such a server. I fully respect other opinions and would gladly improve on my skills to help develop this server.

Do you have previous experience as staff?: I was owner of Guardian Gaming, co owner on envision rp, and Moderator on Odesseyus RP which is now down.

Time played on server: [N/A] Server is not up yet but am very excited for the release.

Warning count: [N/A]

Reason for warnings: [N/A]

Will you commit your off-time to moderate the forums?:
    I am always active on discord, forums and server. I will dedicate even more hours if I am needed to.
    Are you Staff on any other servers?:

Will you continue to play on the server if you are demoted?: Yes I am not only about staff, I wish to communicate and befriend both staff and players.

Mikeÿ

I don't know who are are, but i do now. This application was well made. And i believe you will be a great help. +1

Vemberr

One thing is you wont make events, that is the Game Makers... sorry Game Masters job, but it is a fairly good app. I do think it is a bit short and you can work on that but other then that i would give it a +1. P.S. if you want to make events feel free to apply for Game Master

Legacy

+1 good application look forward to working with you if you make staff. :)

----Denied----

Thanks for applying! Though your staff application was good, we have not seen you once on the server since launch. If you do decide to join, you may re-apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.