Not open for further replies.

Radriar

Project Game Master
In-Game Name: Cyborg Radriar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5167955

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970601639/

Timezone: Eastern Coast

Hours Played on Server: Around 300 hrs

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: Warned by sharp due to Republic Agent intro gone wrong.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions and time period: Unfortunately I haven’t had any experience on staff on any server, but that doesn’t mean I can learn how to do things

Do you have experience with Serverguard commands? No but I can learn how to use the commands.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: Since Ion convinced me to join the server. I’ve liked it ever since and have enjoyed the missions people have made. When I saw the missions people created, I would wanna do my own events and storyline arcs. I can bring storylines that bring in depth detail and give a sense of feel for people.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I’ve seen when people minge or do wrong stuff on the server, I would like to help and maintain order but keep the server fun and happy

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I ask for a chance to prove my skills at making a event. I know my first GM application wasn't good. I'm hoping this second time around I can do better and show that I can do more and prove myself to be a great gamemaster.

Sample event (typed up event script): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n_djm92dPo1bMt3CKFB-AEVAm-ZUpbtv9FdaQkX3Yhk/edit?usp=sharing

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? Actually there are more things to be exercised when running an event. Minge people not ruining your work, Prop placement neatly and perfect. Making sure your on time when people /rp, and most important, do not crash the server with multiple nukes or npcs.

How often can you be online?: With the academy done I can be online more often and I can be flexible with my college schedule.

Mondays (5:30-9:30PM EST)

Tuesdays (3:30-11PM EST)

Wednesdays (3:30-6:30PM EST, only that long because I have duties as a firefighter)

Thursdays (3-9:30PM EST)

Fridays-Saturdays (No due to work)

Sundays (Iffy, depends if I get called into work, but not (3-10PM EST)

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, voice changer works in certain moments, 50/50

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional):
Ion
Fudall
Kowalski

Last edited:

Flare

Project Senior Game Master
Battalion Officer
+1 Phenomenal application. I expected nothing less than the best. I have faith that you'll prove to be at least a decent Gamemaster.

Khilleor

Neutral
Leaning on the positive side.
I worry that certain things, namely your Rep. Agent being a Skytrooper, breaking the Star Wars Universes' lore, as Skytroopers were a product of the Eternal Empire in the days of the Old Republic. It may be indicative of some events I may not want to see, and your answer to "What would you bring to the PR Staff Team", being something that is not the job of a Game Master, but rather support staff. In any case, I'll wait until further votes are placed in and edit this accordingly.

Ion

+1
Radriar is constantly thinking of events to entertain the playerbase of PR. Whenever he is not busy at our town's fire department, we sometimes go out to get lunch and during said lunch, Radriar always brings up alot of event ideas that he would love to run himself but instead has to contact actual GMs to run them for him, as he helps on the sidelines. Some of the mini-events I run are actually inspired by Radriar's ideas in fact. I feel Radriar is ready to take on the task that is learning how to be a Gamemaster and with the guidance of other experienced GMs on PR, I think he could make a great one.

Helasar

Project Trial Mod
+1
Your application is pretty good overall, and your script is good and actually a fairly original idea. I didn't notice anything out of place during my read or anything of those sorts.

Due to my lack of being able to comment on anything done poorly on your application, I will resort to nitpicking the script to get some sort of criticism into my response. Maybe make the character names more original? It sounds like I just finished Diablo 3 while reading your script, and then Warcraft 3 on the side.
That's really all I got for nitpicking. Good job on the application.

Trooper15

Neutral- while you do some to put it mildly questionable things, I am still unsure if you would be a good GM. ( I really don't know what else to say you are a good member of the community but just are in that gray area) again you have potential, but I'll admit the mini events, at least the ones I know you helped make, lasted too long for what the players were expected to do, yes they were entertaining for the first hour but standing around defending 3 points on a ship and occasionally going upstairs to fight off a commando, gets extremely repetitive and thus extremely. (Especially if you get stuck in medbay for 3 hours with a dead body and nothing to do (I still have to do the autopsy by the end of the event thankfully I left before any more of my time could be spent in medbay))

Last edited:

Archangel

Project Senior Staff Gamemaster
Battalion Officer
Neutral

You’ve got a reputation on the server that’s not really good, but also not bad. You’re definitely known that’s for sure. Staff wise, I don’t doubt that you have potential to make stories eventful and your application is great, but as Valenhale mentioned, your interest in timeline may be conflicting with the rest of the events that happen on server. On top of this, I’ve had various complaints on your behavior during mini events that you assist in being overpowered and metagaming. This is not what I want to see when a GM comes through. The pros and cons are balanced which is where I stand as well in a Neutral

Radriar

Project Game Master
Neutral

You’ve got a reputation on the server that’s not really good, but also not bad. You’re definitely known that’s for sure. Staff wise, I don’t doubt that you have potential to make stories eventful and your application is great, but as Valenhale mentioned, your interest in timeline may be conflicting with the rest of the events that happen on server. On top of this, I’ve had various complaints on your behavior during mini events that you assist in being overpowered and metagaming. This is not what I want to see when a GM comes through. The pros and cons are balanced which is where I stand as well in a Neutral
This will be the only event I make involving old time stuff. Other events I make will be based on clone wars. I wouldn’t be overpowering characters in the future. But I know my behavior isn’t as great on the server. I can change and be a better person and not be meta

Trigger

Neutral for reasons stated by Valiant and Valenhale.

Dicknose

Project Game Master
Battalion Officer
Honestly the only thing that throws me off is you still RPing as a cyborg. Just doesn’t make sense since it was a imperial story line

Radriar

Project Game Master
Honestly the only thing that throws me off is you still RPing as a cyborg. Just doesn’t make sense since it was a imperial story line
In the new timeline he was almost killed on Geonosis and was rebuilt by the RP company that saved me

[PR] ProDTigerGE

Neutral
My opinion may not mean much right now, but previously as I have been a GM in the past on this server, and have experience as a GM on many other servers, this application to me looks like you’re applying for a position in Moderation versus event making. I personally don’t know you well asides from your Republic Agent intro, but from a mostly unbiased perspective, I think anyone can be good or even great at something, which could apply to you.

If I was in charge of accepting or denying you, I would tell you one thing; you can have the best planned out event with the props placed perfectly by the pixel, everything perfectly on time, but your players can still hate it. Yes, neatness does matter, but don’t focus so much on that neatness that you take away the fun of being a GM from yourself and the players.

Good luck friend.

Sharp

Neutral
Radriar, I believe there are some ups and downs to you. You have definitely improved since your last application and you have improved overall on the server.

However, you lack some qualities that Gamemasters need and during the time I have seen you be an event character it was full of FailRP and Powergaming, however since it was not your event I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Due to these reasons I am a neutral.

Radriar

Project Game Master
Neutral
Radriar, I believe there are some ups and downs to you. You have definitely improved since your last application and you have improved overall on the server.

However, you lack some qualities that Gamemasters need and during the time I have seen you be an event character it was full of FailRP and Powergaming, however since it was not your event I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Due to these reasons I am a neutral.
I know I messed up in the past and failed at some stuff. But hearing everyone input I can see what I have to do to improve. With every action taken, a lesson is learned. I failed horribly with the republic agent intro and I should have planned it with Ion better. But I learned my lesson and I will improve upon it.

Kystan/Jaelyn

Neutral.
I have no issues against you personally, nor do I have issues with this application. Your application is very well made overall, the event idea is fairly decent, etc. etc.

However, as others have stated, there are some issues regarding past events you have assisted in/played a role in. Discounting the Republic Agent intro event, other events in the past have been filled with power gaming/glaring issues with the story / event style which were partly or entirely due to actions you took as an event character or as someone who helped run the event.

If you get GM, I wish you luck in attempting to improve yourself as a player and a GM, and I hope that you can bring some pretty good events to the server, seeing as you have some pretty good ideas.

Radriar

Project Game Master
Like when it came to Ion and I making mini events for the ship. We do sometimes take it a bit to far when it comes to characters and rp. But some of the stories we just pop out of the hat. But this one I made, I worked hard and worked on details on how I want it to run and look. Now I want to make better events without relying on someone to make them for me or do with me. I want to my own stories and my own events. But I understand your input

Radriar

Project Game Master
Neutral- while you do some to put it mildly questionable things, I am still unsure if you would be a good GM. ( I really don't know what else to say you are a good member of the community but just are in that gray area) again you have potential, but I'll admit the mini events, at least the ones I know you helped make, lasted too long for what the players were expected to do, yes they were entertaining for the first hour but standing around defending 3 points on a ship and occasionally going upstairs to fight off a commando, gets extremely repetitive and thus extremely. (Especially if you get stuck in medbay for 3 hours with a dead body and nothing to do (I still have to do the autopsy by the end of the event thankfully I left before any more of my time could be spent in medbay))
When me and Ion do mini events, theirs only so much we can do. I usually come up with the story while he creates everything. But I wanna make my own stuff come true and make interesting storylines and fun events. And I know raids on the ship can get boring from time to time.

Radriar

Project Game Master
Neutral
Leaning on the positive side.
I worry that certain things, namely your Rep. Agent being a Skytrooper, breaking the Star Wars Universes' lore, as Skytroopers were a product of the Eternal Empire in the days of the Old Republic. It may be indicative of some events I may not want to see, and your answer to "What would you bring to the PR Staff Team", being something that is not the job of a Game Master, but rather support staff. In any case, I'll wait until further votes are placed in and edit this accordingly.
The skytrooper I thought would have been a good idea for a republic agent. What my story was for the agent was that the Corellian Cybernetics(RP company) found remnants of the eternal fleet. Found skytroopers, and repurpose them for the Republic. But I can bring entertaining and interesting events and make it detailed. What’s important when making an event is the story. You can just put together something simple as attacking a CIS base. You gotta have creative thinking and plan out stuff. That’s what I wanna bring to the server

Status
Not open for further replies.