Contort's Re-Re Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

✯Dax4569✯

Before I start...
I know. I know. I change around... alot. But, after enough time off from gmod, I think I'm ready to return.
Now, on to the show.

In-Game Name: CT CPL Kyram Contort

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:133145552

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198226556832

Timezone: Central Standard Time Zone

Hours Played on Server: CDX: Unknown (lots). PR: One Week

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: N/A

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions and time period: Yes, I do. I have been Co-Owner for a not-so-well known server "Operation Fire Fall" as well as an staff on Gamma Networks (another not-so-well known server). On top of that all, I was previously a GM for Project Renegade for around a month or so.

Do you have experience with ULX commands? In the immortal words of tau... "ye"

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I have Experience. I am creative. I already know my way around being a GM as well as generally being staff. While I don't inherently 'need' to be trained, I won't oppose being re-trained obviously.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I have experience with the community (those from CDX, LB, and PR) and would love to help the server in any way possible. On top of it all, after returning, I just really wanted to get back into the action of helping y'all. Had some amazing memories from PR and would love to give memories to others.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: Many staff and players already know who I am. Also, I know my stuff. I have already been a GM, and on top of it all, I know what the players want. Therefore, for these reasons, I am one of the better choices for GM.

Sample event (typed up event script): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KdJtHChSRSJ9XaZR1KdXxrMWjWkWAKiOlJUgjGfRzYM/edit?usp=sharing

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? GMs should always exercise control, passion, but most importantly, communication. It is IMPERATIVE to communicate with your fellow staff and GMs in order to not have overlap or general mismanagement. ALSO, the event is for the PLAYERS, not the staff. If you are having a blast but the players are complaining, clean it up. Even if you hate every second of the event but the players loved it, mission succesful.

How often can you be online?: Weekends, as well as usually able to get on weekdays. (sometimes I'm bogged down by homework. It happens.)

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional):

PolandCanIntoSpace

Re reeeeeeeeee +1
You were soo active with being staff that you cock blocked yourself from being promoted.

Mikeÿ

I still think you're stuck in loop. But yes, from what I experienced you were a really active and fair gamemaster. Even I am really inactive I want to see you around PR again.

Archer

Counter Guardian
-1 Until you show that you are actually dedicated and gonna stick around, this is my vote. I don't like it when people keep saying they are leaving then coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.