Not open for further replies.

Church_1

In-Game Name: 501st CPL Church

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171259862

Discord ID/Tag: Church#7933

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1111171223/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server:

On the reboot about two weeks, however before reboot i’ve been on the server since 2019, so I’ve been around for quite a long time.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:
I have been banned once, and its mainly due to me getting mixed up with a situation involving another Member. Though those who know, can confirm I was unbanned due to it being more or less thrown into the crossfire.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:

I have been a Administrator on Geetsly’s Imperial Roleplay a bit back in late 2017, I later became a server manager for Geetsly’s Clone Wars Roleplay, back in June, lasted until Mid July 2018-2019. I was staff for i’d say about three to four months on PR back in 2019.

Are you currently staff on another server?:
Nope!

Do you have experience with ULX commands?:
Yes, I have some good experience with ULX. And SAM.

What can you bring to the Staff team?:
I can bring activity, I am usually always on when I’m off work, and well I bring experience

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:

I’d like to join the team because I enjoy playing here on Project Renegade, I love working with a team and I find that I’m the kind of person who loves to help. Especially to help give players a nice place to enjoy the server. And I would love to help GMs during Events.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:

I’m nothing special, if anything I’m sure there are better players out there but I made this because I’d love to be apart of the team again.

How often can you be online?:

I’m usually always online however my work schedule tends to be bipolar however, I’m usually on when the playerbase is active so around three to fourist hours a day or so.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes.

Please state one reference (optional): I haven’t gotten any reference.
N/A

Notes: I was removed back in 2019 for the fact of I had a huge tendency to be immature with my powers and did a lot of sketch Jedi rp shit, I will admit I was a bit immature and irresponsible back then. But I feel I can prove myself into being more responsible now.​

Moist

Project Moderator
+1 Had multiple good interactions with this guy would like to see em make support staff

Lock

Project Admin
[DENIED]
You may reapply after 3/4/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.