In-Game Name: 104th Jedi Blade Padawan Lucifer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171259862

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1111171223/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server:
162.1 according to game-tracker status.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:
I have never been kicked/warned/banned.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:

I have been a Administrator on Geetsly’s Imperial Roleplay a bit back in late 2017, I later became a server manager for Geetsly’s Clone Wars Roleplay, back in June, lasted until Mid July.

Are you currently staff on another server?:
Nope.

Do you have experience with ULX commands?:
Yes, I have some good experience with ULX.

What can you bring to the Staff team?:
I can bring activity, I am usually always on when I’m off school or work.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:

I’d like to join the team because I enjoy playing here on Project Renegade, I love working with a team and I find that I’m the kind of person who loves to help. Especially to help give players a nice place to enjoy the server.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:

I’m nothing special, intact I’m sure there are better staff out there than me, but I am very active and I enjoy being staff, I’d like to help out whenever needed and I just entirely love this server, I’d love to be apart of the team that moderates it.

How often can you be online?:

I’m usually always online however my school just started up so a little less but I’m usually on when the playerbase is active so around 4ish hours a day or so.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes.

Please state one reference (optional): I haven’t gotten any reference.

Attachments

• 59ADA52F-BD93-43D2-A99D-632A2FFE0187.jpeg
    59ADA52F-BD93-43D2-A99D-632A2FFE0187.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 8

Trigger

While a couple of your answers on your app could use some improvement, I'm honestly gonna give you a +1. You've racked up a decent amount of hours and on top of that you've become a well known player around the community for the most part, at least in my eyes.

Khilleor

+1, I believe you'd perform greatly, and I know you're quite a good dude beyond some of your outward edge. Not to mention all that Trigger said, though I worry that my biases (as I consider you a friend) affect my answer here, so take my rating with a grain of salt.

Joey/Jahoey

Plus fucking one

I've known Church for about 2 years now, this dude is experienced as hell, and I very much think he is capable of being staff on this server, he can add me as a reference of being a long time friend