Accepted Boly's GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lock

Project Admin
Posting on behalf of Boly because the forums be acting sus.

In-Game Name: Boly or Eliewa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198996487

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358258702/

Timezone: CST

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker): 60.08 hours

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: Yes I have been kicked before for RDMing. It happened a while ago and I was just messing around with some people during downtime.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period:
I have been staff, GM and staff manager on Star by Star Gaming for about 2 years.
I was also a GM on Quasi Networks for about 5 months before it shut down.

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands? Yes

What can you bring to the Staff team?: As stated before I have experience being a GM and hosting events on other servers. From what I understand the current map pool is, I have several dupes that would work, so if I am accepted I could start hosting events after being trained.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I want to join the PR staff team because I want to do more on the server. I also see that, as of recently, most of the events are hosted by the same couple of people and want to add some more variety.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: As mentioned in what I can bring to the staff team, I have experience with hosting events as well as having several dupes that would work on the server. I also have experience with SAM, so whenever I get the basic training for this server I could start hosting events soon after being trained.

Sample event (typed up event script): The overall event is a rescue operation for a Republic senator, the beginning of the event would take out a CIS blockade where the players would have the option to board the CIS flagship to take it out faster. They would also have the option to take LAATs immediately to the surface but would not have air or vehicle support. After breaking through the blockade or if they decide to land immediately, they can either decide to move as one main force or break up and search for the senator. After rescuing the senator they would then need to wait for evac while defending the senator. If air support is available then one ATTE and two TX-130s are available to be deployed. If they decide to go to the surface immediately then they will have the option to take LAAT/c’s to bring down whatever vehicles they can get.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? Being open to change and able to work around what the players will do during an event. I believe that GMs should never have an event where they force the players to do anything, rather let the players have more freedom.

How often can you be online?: I have a couple summer classes but other than that I can be on consistently.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional): Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.