Not open for further replies.

Bishop

In-Game Name: Bishop

Steam ID:

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200931391/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker): 90

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period: About 8 years ago as a moderator on a Jedi vs. Sith server. Do not remember the server name.

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands? No but I am very willing to learn.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I am extremely active and love to help, so I can be a great assistant for events. I have also GMed over 1500 hours of DnD related games so I am used to interactive storytelling.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I have heavily enjoyed my time on the server and would like to provide similar memorable experiences to other players like which I have received.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I am willing to learn everything I need to. I am very active, like typically at least an hour every day. And as stated, I want to help run events just as much as I want to run my own.

Sample event (typed up event script):

-----------------------------------------------------

Briefing

"Troops, we have an important mission for you. Recently, the Republic has reprogrammed B1 droids and sent them to strategic Separatist strongholds as spies. However, one of our spies is about to be detected, which could bust the whole op. I need you to secure this droid, destroy all other droids in the base as to assure there’s no witnesses, erase all data about this droid, then get out so we can raze this base and any remaining evidence. Make this look like an ordinary attack. That's all. Ammo and then we leave."

The troops will land slightly away from the base. There they can get explosive ordinance/tanks to make it seem like it’s not an exfiltration operation.
Once they attack, the base goes into lockdown. After clearing out the exterior of the base, they must find a way in.

Possible Solutions: Slicing the door.

Blowing it open with one of the tanks.

Finding a backdoor or underground tunnel depending on the map.

Once they get in, they have time to set a defensive perimeter on the exterior as well as send the rest of the troops into the base facing more droid opposition. They will look for the droid, who is in a room with all the data it gathered. It will be as helpful and kind as possible.

On the exterior, droid reinforcements will drop and attack the outside perimeter. All the exterior team has to do is hold off long enough for the interior team to find the console detailing information about the spy B1.

Upon finding the information, they will see that the information regarding the B1 was already in the process of being uploaded to a different base. They can try to slice and end the download with a roll.

If they succeed, the upload is ended and the troops can Evac, watching the base get blown in a bombing run. In this conclusion, the droid gets a new designation and is sent back out as a spy to keep gathering information.

If they fail, the upload succeeds. Command orders the droid to be eliminated as it had been uncovered and is now a threat to the whole op. After killing the droid (or somehow finding another resolution), the troops are Evac'd, watching the base get blown in a bombing run. In this conclusion, the droid is dead or gone.

The details regarding the whole B1 spy operation is up in the air, but depending on whether they succeeded or failed on the data upload, will steer the direction of any future events regarding the plot point.

-----------------------------------------------------

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? Making things engaging for all players. Not just endless hordes of enemies but different ways of tackling problems with creative solutions that also applies to the bonuses of each battalion.

How often can you be online?: Daily unless something happens or I have exams/big assignments due.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Please state a reference (optional): Ricky Bobby, Dragord, Yizu

Trooper0404Gremlin

+1 hell yeah! Bishop is good in just about every situation. I’d love to see what they can come up with for us!

Biggie

+1 Is a minge and is the only active 41st!! Lol in all seriousness, great guy and probably greater ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.