Thebeastinside56

In-Game Name: Beast

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:604428788

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199169123304/

Timezone: PST

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker): 46.85

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:
no

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period:
no

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands?
no

What can you bring to the Staff team?:
I may not know very much but I am willing to learn as much as I can and help out where ever I can. All I can Bring to the table is charisma and ideas.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:
I want to help out the server I live in a weird time zone so when I get on not to many people are on. So as a gm I could do events and allow people who get on on weird times as well to have fun.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I am not super amazing at computers and stuff but I have been getting better and I can make stuff up on the spot and keep stuff going like events when it gets too boring. I also know when an event gets to drown out and should end because no one wants to keep doing the same thing for 2 hours or defend the same base for an hour it does get boring so I would keep everyone on their toes and create different scenarios or possibilities that troopers can do.

Sample event (typed up event script): A CIS commando droid and a large squad of B-1s and B-2s have captured a republic outpost they are hacking into the systems trying to learn more about our plans and fleet. As this happens an alarm sets off on the console letting the naval know there is a hacker in our system. when that happens we send a small squad to go check it out ( we could send SF or regular troopers depending on how many SF are on) when that small squad leaves for a check they are immediately fired upon by the CIS seeing the amount they are against they comms in the situation and we send over our troops to stop them from taking any information and leaving. When the troops show up as they are retaking the outpost CIS dropships come down from the sky and drop Tanks, B-1s, and B-2S. Right outside the outpost as the firefight is going on the CIS drops a small squad of BX droids to make sure they can take the data. As the fighting continues the BX droids will infiltrate the outpost and find the console this goes on if spotted then someone will comms out they are here and it will create a back and forth from the frontlines to the bx droids inside troopers will have to decide how to deal with the situation send RC or ARC to deal with it or half the force to fight them but if they get away then it will be a big loss. If all droids are killed and data is saved that will be the end of it but if not and they get away it will lead to another event.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?

communication with the FM and keeping the event fun and full of NPCS to fight. but adding enough RP to keep things mixed up.

How often can you be online?:
at least twice a week

Do you have a working microphone?:
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.