Bartender Droid

Trigger

We've got a bar in the lounge right? It just sits there, completely empty. What if we had some sort of droid NPC that worked at it and served drinks. If possible, you could deposit credits into it. It could generally brighten up the server during downtime.

Plus, Shock will have something to do, cause they'll have to arrest all of the drunk trooper that start causing trouble.

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
I give this +1, the moment 21st can drink and drive I can die in peace, and y’know, RP and stuff

(But mostly getting shitfaced)

Trigger

This could encourage FailRP, but it is an interesting concept to add something for players to do on-ship.
I agree it could encourage FailRP. But, it is in Star Wars cannon. There was an entire bar on courascant dedicated to clone troopers.

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
True, but we are not the TV series, we are a community of games, and if anyone is to minge, its highly likely poeple will act drunk and give them a excuse to kill people
But we could have a shock as a narc- I mean a police monitoring us

Avital

After thinking about it, it could be good fun, maybe make it an OOC lounge where everyone can screw around, as long as they still follow the basic rules of RDM, etc...

+1

Delta

I think this could be really cool and get more players playing longer

PolandCanIntoSpace

Just remember the last storage NPC before adding another one. I just really want see a necessary update first. This can be a nice pending idea in the future. +1 if it's on a list of ideas that need fixing.

DaddyFieri

I think this is a good idea for the future once more important things are settled when it comes to server bugs and all that, it could lead to a lot of fun moments on the ship +1 from me

Vemberr

So the idea I proposed long ago may finally become a thing

Trigger

There of course would be bar rules posted on the wall. Things like no fighting or shooting, etc.