Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: CT PVT M Hailfax Korn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95664786

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Korn506th/

Timezone: Est

Hours Played on Server: 5 Days 23 Hours

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions and time period: I was a Network manager for Phoenix Networks, Senior Admin for Flaxen Gaming.

Do you have experience with ULX commands? Yes

What can you bring to the Staff team?: What I can bring to the staff team are fun and enjoyable events. I try my best to make everything right. Whenever I am on duty, I take my job very serious and contained. If I see any player minging, they will be dealt wiith. I have a very creative mind so I believe I can take advantage of that to make good events. If an event hasnt been hosted in a while, I will do my best to speak with other gamemasters that are on to create an event as quickly but very fun for everyone. I also believe that we do not have a lot of active gamemasters and im willing to take that responsibility because im active everyday.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I would like to be part of the PR staff team because I find this server fun and enjoyable. I haven't been part of a server with a really good staff team in a long time. Also with the cool ideas they have brought to the server are amazing. I want this server to expand as much as possible with a staff team like ours. I'd like to see us pass Superior Servers and take over the Star Wars community. This server is growing so quickly that soon we might have to buy more slots. am also very active and I would like to help everyone that requires something.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I believe you should accept me over the other applicants because I think I can do one hell of a job. I know how to manage a situation. If I take any criticism, I would do my best to fix it so others can see me as a better staff member. I rarely minge and I take my role serious as I do on my Arma units. I also can make up very creative events.

Sample event (typed up event script): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qRWPuQhHfDMBYP_OdXWLxGV6RXqDkM1JTQFx0VrE4No/edit?usp=sharing

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? Making sure how I planned the event, the commanders and staff should be doing what they were told to do for others to enjoy the event?

How often can you be online?: Whenever I get home

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional): 101st 506th PIR

Last edited:
If anyone would like me to edit or remove stuff that they think would make this event better. Please feel free to send be feedback

Last edited:

Feds

-1 The application is poorly written for example you've stated your honesty at the start then you say the other things I can show is honesty when you've already stated your honest another thing is that you've -1ed other people's applications even if you think they aren't fit save it you have your own application and it is seen as power hungry.

[MVG] Jerloc

Neutral
We may have our issues and I'm willing to let you change your attitude to me and others.
I feel you have potential but you need to fix the app and your ingame attitude.
I will not -1 unless you mess up bad

I have left that server to come back to this one. I do regret resigning from my position but I am grateful but I do feel like the server is lacking gamemasters. If we do need another gamemaster, im willing to take that role and make great events when needed.

Poseidon

Neutral
If he becomes more active, definite +1

Status
Not open for further replies.