Armor based on Rank

Trigger

I'm just throwing this idea out there, and I do not expect for this to accepted.

What if instead of having kamas, visors, or backpacks based on the class you play, you would have these based on your rank. I'm a CPL (which I realize isn't that high on the rank list) and I feel a bit bland that I still look like any other trooper, bedsides my Battalion color. Lower ranks would have access to only backpacks, while higher ranks have visors, kamas, and vests. Roles and classes would be shown through the weapons the player carries.

Last edited:

Bork

This is how it used to work, and I have mixed feelings about this

Nines

I think Riddick would have to redo all the job bodygrouprs etc.

Bragi

It would be a good idea but hard to implement.

Khilleor

This would be very difficult to element,
Implement*

also I would plus one it but it would be difficult to implement, maybe a name detection system? i dunno. If Riddick can do it without busting a nuts then yeah +1

DaddyFieri

what if....now idk if this would be too insanely difficult or not but...what if there was some sort of tell on your armor it doesn't have to be anything like a pauldren or anything like that but maybe certain armor/paint markings to signify rank....orrrr just have it so when someone cursors over a player from a distance it only reveals rank but when you get closer it shows there name and all that aswell

Khilleor

what if....now idk if this would be too insanely difficult or not but...what if there was some sort of tell on your armor it doesn't have to be anything like a pauldren or anything like that but maybe certain armor/paint markings to signify rankings [/QOUTE] This is already what is being suggested