ARF

hyde

Project Game Master
Battalion Officer
ARF Troopers. Pretty Simple. I think That For Recon We should have ARF models, and Have them be able to use he AT-RT addon Made By KingPommes. Or Instead Of having the Recon models be ARF models, Have a Separate Certification for ARF.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trigger

+1
Recon should be replaced with ARF, since Riddick hasn’t bothered to change the bodygroups engineer. And I believe Riddick is already developing AT-RTs.

Bork

+1
Recon should be replaced with ARF, since Riddick hasn’t bothered to change the bodygroups engineer. And I believe Riddick is already developing AT-RTs.
he isn't developing AT-RTs, but I know he made a new addon that helps stop making things glide

Poseidon

or have them use the AT-RT by Riddick when it comes ;) ;)

Trigger

he isn't developing AT-RTs, but I know he made a new addon that helps stop making things glide
He’s got a YouTube video up that says he’s developed away to make AT-RTs for the server in the Desc of the video.

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
I agree with the models being switched to the ARF models, makes sense and would look sleek. However, ARF being their own thing sounds like a bad idea as it would be pretty dumb to have that specialized of a battalion

hyde

Project Game Master
Battalion Officer
I agree with the models being switched to the ARF models, makes sense and would look sleek. However, ARF being their own thing sounds like a bad idea as it would be pretty dumb to have that specialized of a battalion
I agree That It would Be pretty Dumb to Have A Specialized battalion for ARF because As we've Seen There's Arf In different battalions (ex: 212th and 501st).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharp

I think ARF would be a good tie in in between normal troopers and special forces. Their training would be in advanced reconnaissance and nothing else, and they would basically be scouts.

Galaxy

For the record, I'd be willing to head up this project if you wanted to make a specialized recon battalion, or just to provide advanced recon training and certs since currently the recon troopers are not often used properly.

Some of you might not know me, I'm the ARF co from LB before it went to shit. Then I moved to Codex and put in some time as Scout CO before Renegade launched.

Bork

For the record, I'd be willing to head up this project if you wanted to make a specialized recon battalion, or just to provide advanced recon training and certs since currently the recon troopers are not often used properly.

Some of you might not know me, I'm the ARF co from LB before it went to shit. Then I moved to Codex and put in some time as Scout CO before Renegade launched.
Recon cert is trained by Naz

Bork

Yes, and Mr. Spagetti is rarely online from what I've heard. Nothing wrong with having a backup.
Yeah that’s what I was going to say next. Although there is a backup, it’d be nice to have ANOTHER backup

Galaxy

Yeah that’s what I was going to say next. Although there is a backup, it’d be nice to have ANOTHER backup
Ah, ok! Yeah, I was also thinking of an advanced recon cert that would open up more options for GMs in events, and also possibilities for the event server.

How cool would it be using a recon squad to setup a mission for another squad to take on for example. Instead of just sending Shock to scout.

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
ARF is not necessary as we already have recon troopers as well as we don't want any specialized battalions, nevermind a "Special Forces" battalion.

DaddyFieri

ARF is not necessary as we already have recon troopers as well as we don't want any specialized battalions, nevermind a "Special Forces" battalion.
there already is spec forces and that's ARC we don't need anymore spec forces so I agree

Galaxy

I mean, while having ARF would be ideal, perhaps we could modify the recon cert, make it actually take some work to get (I've got some ideas here regarding the operations server, and a shitton of experience training Recon), then then replace the current scout trooper model with an ARF model.

It'd be a good reason to upgrade the weaponry, and make more sense if AT-RT's are going to be added to the server (AT-RT's were deployed from Acclamator's... we have an acclamator). ARF were historically far more versatile than regular scout troopers, they changed equipment and armor based on what type of planet they were being sent to. It'd also make sense as currently there aren't many recon players (I've seen one other than myself), and typically a battalion/jedi would only have a few ARF assigned to them.

Basically the whole idea behind this is to spice up the Recon class a bit so people actually want to play it.