Ace's new application

So what would you give me (leave why in comments)

• Big +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Big -1

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trooper15

In-Game Name: CT PFC HERMIT Ace

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:129898655

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198220063039/

Timezone: Central standard Time

Hours Played on Server:575.17

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: yes around 6 maybe 7 months ago I was kicked. I believe it was for making a “Mace Window” joke in comms, so nothing too serious.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions and time period: no I dont

Do you have experience with Serverguard commands? No I dont

What can you bring to the Staff team?: Well I tend to be pretty creative when it comes to stories plus if I tend to treat people fairly if they treat me fairly

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I wanna give something back to this server is has given me so much good memories and I feel like I could make some more with the position

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I don't know I am overall pretty average in a all honesty, but if you want loyalty with a little of creativity then I'm your guy

Sample event (typed up event script): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ueelNQn8csFiiA4FaiwwmwZ4-fs_hE75iC-cC6-Zv4M/edit?usp=drivesdk
(This is a old one if you want a new one just let me know :D)
New one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oNKx6Mr7hFjyw97_KpLqpaNmH1Wqr29yFymsdw76Zg4/edit?usp=drivesdk

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? I believe balance and order you gotta balance out the combat and RP but you can't just let everyone do whatever the fuck they want so you gotta ensure they are on the right path

How often can you be online?: most days but I cannot get on some days due to school and also IRL stuff (sorry, but I gotta but the IRL stuff ahead of the virtual)

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes works without a problem

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes but I will not give out my number for my privacy

(Note: I will not make a singles comment on this application)

Last edited:

Trigger

Starting at neutral. My personal opinion is that you have improved greatly over your time on the server. Here and there, you'll have a slight problem, but it is usually nothing compared to your old self. I do not believe the one kick you had was too much of a problem, as I have witnessed many staff themselves saying stuff in comms that should have been made in OOC (also that was funny af). I believe your inexperience in server guard and such is not too much of a problem either, as I myself were inexperienced and it was easy to learn and grow over time, especially when many other staff are willing to help each other learn. From personal experience, I've seen you as a guy with a great respect for RP and story and especially character, meaning alot of great events could come out of you being a gm. Lastly, I believe the discipline of being a GM could fix any lasting problems you have.
I will change this to a plus 1, depending on how the rest of this App goes.

Trigger

Really poor effort in the application, reused script and I personally don't think you are ready for this after all the stuff you went trough
He did say if you wanted a new script, just ask for it. Don't think there is any specific rule about re using event scripts.

Fuzz

Project Senior Game Master
Republic High Command
Website
steamcommunity.com
-1 You're too much of a controversial player to be let onto the staff team, whenever somebody thinks Ace they think that weird dude that has apologized on the forums around 10 times, caused a lot of war crimes, and is blacklisted from most regiments for defying orders. I'm not saying you still show these, but it's happened... A lot... Also, you have one of the worst tempers on the server. It is beyond easy to make you angry. I don't want that on the staff team.

Trooper15

New event added thank you for your patience I will be adding more detail to it later, but it's 6am as of posting this so I will be doing it once I get some sleep. Believe me if i try to make something while tired it might sound like a... A meth addict trying to write a Shrek, and Jesus fanfic.

Last edited:

Trigger

New event added thank you for your patience I will be adding more detail to it later, but it's 6am as of posting this so I will be doing it once I get some sleep. Believe me if i try to make something while tired it might sound like a... A meth addict trying to write a Shrek, and Jesus fanfic.
L m a o

Dazz

Neutral
As for now Im staying neutral. My reasoning behind that is summarized by Trigger and Fuzz. I feel like you have two sides. One side has a temper who always apologizes for his mistakes hes made. On the other side is somone who cherishes RP and character development/lore. It’s a seesaw in other words. Anyway best of luck Ace.

Biological

I will post mine as a Neutral.
I will change it to a +1 ONLY if you can correct the tendency to blatantly disregard orders and often times get into arguments as a result, as that is not a healthy habit for a member in a staff team. However, I do not doubt the creativity and ability to help to around, which is why only one thing needs to change imo.

Ion

Neutral. Although you have improved, you still sometimes disregard orders and/or argue

Last edited:

Trooper15

Aight I forgot to post this earlier, but the new event has been updated lemme know if I missed something or you just wanna add something.

Ps. I will continue on working on following orders, since that's what I've mostly been getting out of all this.

Last edited:

Poseidon

Denied
Unfortunately, your application is being denied due to poor community reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.